• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who in MA has Seecamp 32's in stock?

Guys,
Like the title says who in MA has Seecamp 32's in stock right now (I mean as we speak)? I've got a buddy that is real interest in getting one.

smitty

Last edited:
Smitty; The gun is hard to find, the ammo is harder to get.When your out looking for the Seacamp pick up the ammo as soon as you see it .32 cal hollow points OAL .091 max no ball.

I've got a Seecamp 32acp, and know about the ammo situation. It is HP or trucated cone ammo, mine likes Winchester Sivertips (what the pistol was made to fire) and Winchester white box (Walmart) ammo.
My dad has one and is ready to try the Buffalo Bore 75 grain +P truncated cone ammo.

My friend is LE and decided it may be time for a backup / off duty weapon so he's in the market for a Seecamp. He asked what I carry, saw and like the Seecamp.
smitty

Last edited:
Its already been said, but Nick's Sport Shop had one as of this weekend, and First Defense Firearms had two......

Try Nick's Sports Shop in Palmer MA. He had one there 10 days ago. And he runs a great shop.

I got mine from Nicks.
For some reason he always seems to have them when nobody else does.
I use Fiocchi 68 gr. SJHP ammo, works great and much cheaper than Win Silvertips, Hornady or Federal Personal Defense.

Back
Top Bottom