Who here is funding the anti-gunners?

Dennis Leary? Could this be true?

I wish they put the facts about these actors/organizations, and how they contributed to the anti movement.

We are all going to have to make some sacrifices... [laugh]

We could take the liberal approach and "offset" our offending funding with corresponding pro-gun funding?

Yeah, ok, that sounds just as stupid as it does when they do it...[laugh]

On that note, I'll be setting up "gungrab offsets" for purchase immediately. Feel free to send me a check equaling or exceeding the amount you have given to the gun grabbers! I will then GUARANTEE that all $$$ coming in will be used on gun purchases, ammo, and subscriptions to magazines and groups that are pro-gun. Really, it will make you feel MUCH better inside! [rofl]

Yes, part of the liberal elite who want to be sure "they" have money and guns, but are terrified if the "great unwashed masses" have such a thing... They might storm the castles...

Another one of those is that dink, Sean Penn. IIRC, he was busted a few years back for having two pistols in the glove compartment of his Grand National...fu@kin' hypocrite...[frown]

history

you might want to check history of the natzi and communist.many jews were leaders in both.until Hitler and Stalin took over the parties.so they are not as inocent as you think.[rolleyes]

Thanks for the link and the reminder to stay vigilant.

Practically speaking, it's nearly impossible to avoid at least partially funding their effort, since the list is so long and touches entities that are pervasive in society.

It's tough to avoid doctors, nurses, and other health care workers as well as teachers, for example.

Having said that, every effort should be made to avoid providing support - lots of names on the list involve DISCRETIONARY spending and choices!

I wish Conservatives hadn't yielded our entire educational infrastructure to leftists decades ago.
Having done, that it's pretty tough to keep pervasive anti-gunning mentality out of the culture.
The indoctrination begins at a very early age and is continued through college and grad school and permeates the culture.

Last edited:
you might want to check history of the natzi and communist.many jews were leaders in both.until Hitler and Stalin took over the parties.so they are not as inocent as you think.[rolleyes]
I've said before that the "Nazi" movement was first and foremost an economic phenomenon... It just created a monster that could not be contained on the social front...

This is what libertarians and real Republicans keep trying to point out to everyone else... Even if you manage to get all of "your people" in power to make your perfect government. You have to keep asking yourself "who inherits the power we have given our chosen ones?"

I've said before that the "Nazi" movement was first and foremost an economic phenomenon... It just created a monster that could not be contained on the social front...

This is what libertarians and real Republicans keep trying to point out to everyone else... Even if you manage to get all of "your people" in power to make your perfect government. You have to keep asking yourself "who inherits the power we have given our chosen ones?"

An economic phenomenon, you mean like a desperate population willing to do whatever they were told because it was supposed to be good for the economy of the country....doesn't sound like anything going on these days......[sad2]

An economic phenomenon, you mean like a desperate population willing to do whatever they were told because it was supposed to be good for the economy of the country....doesn't sound like anything going on these days......[sad2]
We have a winner - step right into the shower to collect your prize[laugh]

Yes, it's funny/sad/terrifying watching history repeat so quickly - we had the "Rich Man's Panic" in 1905/6 - which was followed by the creation of the Federal Reserve...

Then excessive risk taking on the back of global technological innovations and "new paradigms" (transatlantic communication, banking, distributed electricity, Aluminum, etc...) which was followed by the crash of '29.

Then all the bailouts in the US and Europe in the 30's until the competing bailouts produced clear winners and losers and the shooting started again...

So, with all of the sports teams mentioned... Does that mean that the New York Giants will become fully anti-gun? and also while I'm at it; Will the New York Yankees become anti-syringe? I am dying to know.

Please provide a cite showing Jews as leaders in the Nazi party at any point in time.

Please provide a cite showing Jews as leaders in the Nazi party at any point in time.

That's going to be tough one I think. The Nazi Party from day one had racial purity as an ideal. I am sure there are other things that folded in as time went on, but racial purity (and jews counted as a race) was one principle that even the Nazi Youth program, founded very early on, had at its core.

Bias/hatred/scapegoating of Jews was also not limited to the Nazis in Europe at that time. Jews were regarded like drug dealers or lawyers (neither is a good example, but you all get the point) are today. They were a group that no one was willing to defend and almost universally despised (They had some support in Britain). Hence why after the war, there was a push to establish an official jewish state in the middle east (see my note about britain). They wanted out and everyone else wanted them out. Add in Britain's infernal meddling through colonialism in the area*, and the current middle east conflict was kicked into high gear.

*Britain "owned" the land area in and around palestine through both military conflict and the complacency of a largely nomadic culture of palestinians outside of the city not terribly keen on property rights. They gave this land to the Jews early in WWI but limited emigration until they gave up control of that area after WWII.

That's going to be tough one I think. The Nazi Party from day one had racial purity as an ideal. I am sure there are other things that folded in as time went on, but racial purity (and jews counted as a race) was one principle that even the Nazi Youth program, founded very early on, had at its core.

Bias/hatred/scapegoating of Jews was also not limited to the Nazis in Europe at that time. Jews were regarded like drug dealers or lawyers (neither is a good example, but you all get the point) are today. They were a group that no one was willing to defend and almost universally despised (They had some support in Britain). Hence why after the war, there was a push to establish an official jewish state in the middle east (see my note about britain). They wanted out and everyone else wanted them out. Add in Britain's infernal meddling through colonialism in the area*, and the current middle east conflict was kicked into high gear.

*Britain "owned" the land area in and around palestine through both military conflict and the complacency of a largely nomadic culture of palestinians outside of the city not terribly keen on property rights. They gave this land to the Jews early in WWI but limited emigration until they gave up control of that area after WWII.

Yes, I know. I was just wondering what he'd come up with to back up that ridiculous statement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation..._Party#Origins_and_early_existence:_1918-1923

We have a member here that was nuked from CGN (www.Calguns.net) for basically outing a CGN member that donated to the Obama campaign.

Hopefully when He gets the time he will post about it.

As I remember the membership there were not pleased when they found that one of their own a member they trusted donated to the Obama yo mama campaign.

So its not "Who here is funding the anti-gunners" but it is a member of a gun forum that funded a anti gun scum.

Last edited:
We have a member here that was nuked from CGN (www.Calguns.net) for basically outing a CGN member that donated to the Obama campaign.

Hopefully when He gets the time he will post about it.

As I remember the membership there were not pleased when they found that one of their own a member they trusted donated to the Obama yo mama campaign.

So its not "Who here is funding the anti-gunners" but it is a member of a gun forum that funded a anti gun scum.

I am confused. Was it the guy who donated who was booted or the guy who id'd the guy who donated???

The guy that was "Nuked" was the one that outed the Obama Donor.

From memory the listing was on Huffington Post.

The CGN member (That Donated to the Obama Campaign) was one of the top contributors to CGN and is now the chairman of the CG Foundation.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=108030

http://fundrace.huffingtonpost.com/neighbors.php?type=name&lname=Hoffman&fname=Gene

I am confused. Was it the guy who donated who was booted or the guy who id'd the guy who donated???

Last edited:

The Nazi issue was already answered. As for the Communist one - sure, there were a lot of Jewish Bolsheviks. It was a revolutionary movement and was at least neutral in their treatment of the Jews - unlike the Tsar who sponsored pogroms. Given their alternative, who can blame them? It's not like they had good choices.

The guy that was "Nuked" was the one that outed the Obama Donor.

From memory the listing was on Huffington Post.

The CGN member was one of the top contributors to CGN and is now the chairman of the CG Foundation.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=108030

http://fundrace.huffingtonpost.com/neighbors.php?type=name&lname=Hoffman&fname=Gene

I can only say this. The guy shouldn't have been booted (unless there is a really well known prohibition on any political speech on CGN, which I somehow doubt) but donating to a democrats campaign should not be seen as anti-gun prima facie. I have said it before and I will say it again. More damage to gun rights has happened under republicans than democrats and if gun owners continue to regurgitate republican talking points about liberals, dems, etc then the shooting sports community will NEVER, EVER be whole and strong enough to fight the forces looking to ELIMINATE private firearms ownership. The two political parties want to divide us so this issue is never resolved. Take any hot button issues in the last 50 years. Each party owns one half of the ideology and nothing has ever changed for the better, only gotten worse. It may sound cliche but "United We Stand, Divided We Fall". You can be a liberal and a gun owner. You can be a conservative and an anti.

Specific to Obama and this CGN issue, you would be amazed at the power a ardent liberal will have in the struggle to retain 2A rights. Someone like Bill Nance (not to pick on you Bill) is more likely to walk into a room full of liberals and get converts than a die hard conservative. He will know their issues better, they will trust him more because he sees other things in a way they agree with. He would know what arguments will fly, and which ones are lead balloons. This guy at CGN should be made a board member and they should fly his ass down/up to Sacramento whenever they can to talk with politicians there. So long as he represents your needs/wishes faithfully, he, like any woman or minority, is a far more powerful ally than yet another redneck (not to pick on rednecks either).

Anyone who saw that video of Jim Wallace in AZ talking to a room full of conservatives about speaking gun speak in MA knows that just regurgitating the same 'ol, same 'ol will never work. Jim is dead right and I wish he got as much air time as that blowhard traitor Rosencrantz in and around the state. I also hope the NRA learns a few things from him.

Back
Top Bottom