• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who can permanently attach an AR15 muzzle brake on the north shore?

Looking to get this done to my AR as well. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these guys http://www.laroccagunworks.com/ . I wanted to go to Pullman Arms in Worcester but the kid that does it is going to be gone all next week. I thought of 1776 but after calling them I found that they only do it Fridays and they no longer do the "sit and wait." I dont want to have to make that drive, turn around and come back and then do it all over again the next day.

Kyle will be back at the shop on Friday, if you want to wait, he will do it for you when you come in!

Andrew1220,
That will take about two and a half to three hours, please give me a call and set up an appointment. That is not something I can do today. Thanks -Don

Yeah I wasn't planning on bringing this in today but one of these weekends in the next couple weeks. Cool sounds good, thanks.

Kyle will be back at the shop on Friday, if you want to wait, he will do it for you when you come in!

Thanks, Pullman Arms would have been much more convenient for me but when I was last in there I understood Kyle to be out all next week and then once I brought it in it would be another week, couldnt wait!

Wound up taking the hike to Walpole and met Don and a couple of his crew from 1776. Great bunch of guys and got what I needed done at a very attractive price. BassPro just a few miles down the road to kill some time, picked up my barrel and home in time for the game. Would definitely recommend these guys.

Should add that the guys at Pullman are a great bunch as well. Bought my SR22 there and will probably get my next gun from them as well.................just couldnt wait to get this build started.

Thanks, Pullman Arms would have been much more convenient for me but when I was last in there I understood Kyle to be out all next week and then once I brought it in it would be another week, couldnt wait!

Wound up taking the hike to Walpole and met Don and a couple of his crew from 1776. Great bunch of guys and got what I needed done at a very attractive price. BassPro just a few miles down the road to kill some time, picked up my barrel and home in time for the game. Would definitely recommend these guys.

Should add that the guys at Pullman are a great bunch as well. Bought my SR22 there and will probably get my next gun from them as well.................just couldnt wait to get this build started.

[pics]

Back
Top Bottom