Limited 10 Greg S TY60000 5
Open Tad D TY49143 21
Production Nickholas W A12154 13
Revolver Craig B A51104 2
Single Stack William R A62639 1

We had three divison winners in the same squad! [wink]
yes, that OLDTIMER from ME beat me again.............[crying]

Last edited:
Cool. Thanks guys! The match was good. I always have fun at Westfield's matches at S&W. I drove out with hdgun which was nice because I have driven out there by my self three times in the last two months. We had a fun squad too. The guys from Maine drove all the way down (about 5 or 6 hours I think!). Now that is hardcore to come all that way for a local match!

I gotta thank 9x21 who convinced me to slow down on the classifier stage (our last of the day) when I said I wanted to just try and burn it down.

Being the voice of reason, he essentially said "Don't be stupid all you can do is lose points on this stage. You already shot a clean match so don't blow it."

The classifer was Six Chickens. I ended up with a HF of 5.3089. The classifier calculator says that is a 67.2012% which is in my current goal range.

Pete - I love the new blaster. Trouble is... I'm spoiled now.

Last edited:
Congrats on the Limited win! It was a lot of fun shooting in your squad as well even though the ride home was a little long after tanking the classifier. I should have taken that same advice as well.

Hey - thanks again guys. I always shoot for fun and against myself but it feels good when you do well in a match.

Jay - I had a blast watching you guys move and shoot and talking about our approaches to the stages. I don't think I have seen you guys since the Area 7 match when you set up the "Melinnium Falcon" stage at Harvard (I think I have some video of my debacle on that one). I can tell you guys have been shooting A LOT! Looking forward to seeing you guys this season.
P.S. nice shirts too - well worth the wait you had.

Congrats on the Limited win! It was a lot of fun shooting in your squad as well even though the ride home was a little long after tanking the classifier. I should have taken that same advice as well.

Litchfield ME?
I knew there was something about you guys besides them cool shirts... [hmmm]
How about Litchfield CT![laugh2].
My Town[smile]
PS
I was the advice giver..............[wink]

Hey - thanks again guys. I always shoot for fun and against myself but it feels good when you do well in a match.

Jay - I had a blast watching you guys move and shoot and talking about our approaches to the stages. I don't think I have seen you guys since the Area 7 match when you set up the "Melinnium Falcon" stage at Harvard (I think I have some video of my debacle on that one). I can tell you guys have been shooting A LOT! Looking forward to seeing you guys this season.
P.S. nice shirts too - well worth the wait you had.

We will actually have four of us coming down this weekend. Hope you are shooting!

Litchfield ME?
I knew there was something about you guys besides them cool shirts... [hmmm]
How about Litchfield CT![laugh2].
My Town[smile]
PS
I was the advice giver..............[wink]

I wish it was Litchfield, CT. I would have been home and into a cold beer a lot faster[smile]

Back
Top Bottom