White extremism is winning in my Vermont town. I'm selling my animal sanctuary and moving.

Buy suppressors. Problem solved.

As far as noise goes... my neighbor is like this guy. Yells off his porch while I'm ripping quad on my property DURING DAY on a weekend. He can get f***ed. If he prefers that I shit on his porch because it's quieter, I can abide
Was coming to say something akin. Completely right about the noise traveling to other properties, BUT during day time hours especially with no town ordinances you shooting is no different than traffic noise or construction or working. I won't bitch how his farm makes my property smell like his animal field and he can respect there is going to be noise from time to time. He'll get over it.

As far as noise goes... my neighbor is like this guy. Yells off his porch while I'm ripping quad on my property DURING DAY on a weekend. He can get f***ed. If he prefers that I shit on his porch because it's quieter, I can abide

I agree suppressors are a viable solution...

As far as you operating a quad on your property, again, the noise isn't confined to your property... So put a suppressor on your quad, otherwise known as a muffler. Else, I think your neighbor has a legit complaint - and you're the ass hole in the equation...

Again, practice a little human decency. You're not the only human on the planet and should not behave as if your happiness and enjoyment trump anyone else's.... Or worse yet, comes at the expense of anyone else's.

It’s always weird to me that “white extremists” vandalize deteriorating OSB sheds and not newer structures.
View attachment 509615

Yep. And a lot of these "neo nazis" cannot draw a swastika very well at all... It's almost like they're going off a fuzzy memory?

Gotta love how the horrible hate speech of the intolerable huwite supremo is "it's ok to be white" and "all lives matter" and such. What violent rhetoric!

This is what pisses me off about MA’s laws forbidding silencers. The real purpose is to mitigate noise for the shooter and those around them (read neighbors when you have enough land for a range). Fortunately my neighbors (there are only 3 within a quarter of a mile of me) are cool with my range, but I do exercise some limits to my shooting there in deference to them. For example, I only shoot the .50 BMG at my club.

The guy is clearly a self-entitled drama queen snowflake. But I do recognize that gunfire is loud and disturbing, especially to animals. The argument that "I'm using my own land", etc. falls flat on me when it comes to noise. You may be shooting on your own land, but the noise you emit isn't confined to it. As soon as you have something unwelcome that leaves your property and trespasses onto someone else's, yea, there's a legit gripe there IMHO.. It's like taking a shit on someone else's front steps.

A lot of issues just would not be issues if people just practiced a little consideration for others and tried to be decent human beings as opposed to shitting on each other.... Especially those with differing political views...

This article sounds like both sides could use a shot of decency injected into their lives.

While I have some sympathy for your pov, we're talking about RURAL VERMONT.

The dude's fundamental problem is he bought land in the wrong place. Vermont consists of a handful of moonbat Paradise Islands surrounded by actual Vermonters.

Go buy land near Woodstock or the GMHA and you'll rarely hear a gunshot.

While the whole thing is absurd don't underestimate the power of the messaging. This story, essentially a noise complaint in rural Vermont, was elevated by the MSM to a national story. There are tens of millions of moonbats in the USA who agree with this messaging. Shooting on your own land = ARMED WHITE EXTREMIST.

Last edited:
While I have some sympathy with your pov, we're talking about RURAL VERMONT.

The dude's fundamental problem is he bought land in the wrong place. Vermont consists of a handful of moonbat Paradise Islands surrounded by actual Vermonters.

Go buy a farm near Woodstock or near the GMHA and you'll rarely hear a gunshot.

While the whole thing is absurd don't underestimate the power of the messaging. This story, essentially a noise complaint in rural Vermont, was elevated by the MSM to a national story. There are tens of millions of moonbats in the USA who agree with this messaging. Shooting on your own land = ARMED WHITE EXTREMIST.

Rural vs suburban makes no difference. Noise is pollution and as soon as that pollution leaves your property and traverses onto someone else's, there are legit complaints there.

I agree on the messaging.... which again, wouldn't even exist if the neighbors in question just practiced a little decency. So as for the messaging itself, and the megaphone it's now spoken through, they're being an inconsiderate ass hat is what created the narrative. So that just makes them bigger ass hats in my eyes.

YEah. Because before Trump, Vermont was a bastion of diversity of color. [rofl]

It's like when Boston tries to talk about how progressive they were with blacks all the way back since before the Civil War. Not lynching them isn't the same as accepting them, morons. Funniest thing to happen to Boston - busing in the 70's. Turns out, Boston was full of racists. Like CHOCK-FULL!

What can I say but lol. Do you object to smelling your neighbor's barbecue too?

Big difference man... My neighbors aren't cooking BBQ with the very intentional and explicit goal of making my life miserable.... As the ass hats in this story are doing to their neighbor who now voices this narrative they've created for him....

Additionally, such a matter would be far less disturbing to someone than gun fire... I'm sure you see the distinction. So let's keep it on topic.

Rural vs suburban makes no difference. Noise is pollution and as soon as that pollution leaves your property and traverses onto someone else's, there are legit complaints there.

I agree on the messaging.... which again, wouldn't even exist if the neighbors in question just practiced a little decency. So as for the messaging itself, and the megaphone it's now spoken through, they're being an inconsiderate ass hat is what created the narrative. So that just makes them bigger ass hats in my eyes.

Please. Please stay in the city.

Big difference man... My neighbors aren't cooking BBQ with the very intentional and explicit goal of making my life miserable.... As the ass hats in this story are doing to their neighbor who now voices this narrative they've created for him....

Additionally, such a matter would be far less disturbing to someone than gun fire... I'm sure you see the distinction. So let's keep it on topic.

My apologies, I didn't realize I published that. My edited comment is much more...sensitive.

My brother-in-law has lived in Burlington Vermont for over 45 years and I have been there dozens of times. My brother-in-law nor any of his friends that I know own or even have interests in guns. If there are any white extremists in Vermont, I sure as hell have never met one. I'm sure if there are a few whack jobs, aka, GI Joe's, they are not from Vermont. Vermont is full of liberals and snowflakes.

Burlington is its own bastion of retardation. Still, with mag ban laws pushed by a Republican governor it's sliding like the rest of the country. There are many good Americans in VT, who unfortunately don't do shit or simply ineffective to promote their ideals. That mag ban was a perfect example of them rallying a day too late.

Libtards LOVE to cry about victimhood. I bet that POS is bored out of his mind and needs attention, so he started going around painting ABs and hiring nigerians to plant nooses around his property.

If you look at the bio of this "Dr.", this shitstain had done well doing absolutely nothing.

I, like you, am a free man, and will go where I please. But thank you for introducing a LEGIT use of firearms into the discussion... Resistance to those who oppress because their views differ.
Not necessarily. When I sell my house I intend to read and consider all prospective buyers’ letters. I like my neighbors and don’t plan on letting a Karen into the neighborhood.

Not necessarily. When I sell my house I intend to read and consider all prospective buyers’ letters. I like my neighbors and don’t plan on letting a Karen into the neighborhood.

What's that got to do with the price of tea in China? Stay on topic. Your freedom to sell or not sell is not up for discussion here.

Off-topic note:
By the way, you better hope that some of the offers you pass on aren't from motivated PoC... They may end up owning the house and not paying for it while you're out on the street.. Not that I agree this should be the case.... But it is the case....

Last edited:

What's that got to do with the price of tea in China? Stay on topic. Your freedom to sell or not sell is not up for discussion here.

Off-topic note:
By the way, you better hope that some of the offers you pass on aren't from motivated PoC... They may end up owning the house and not paying for it while you're out on the street..

Stay on topic.

You did say “when I sell”. I know if buyers are using realtors the realtor cannot pass on letters and the buyers should not have direct contact with you. Karen’s aside (at least selling a house in Commichusetts) where realtors are involved you will be following protocols. Assuming, all realtors want to keep their licenses.

Burlington is its own bastion of retardation. Still, with mag ban laws pushed by a Republican governor it's sliding like the rest of the country. There are many good Americans in VT, who unfortunately don't do shit or simply ineffective to promote their ideals. That mag ban was a perfect example of them rallying a day too late.

Libtards LOVE to cry about victimhood. I bet that POS is bored out of his mind and needs attention, so he started going around painting ABs and hiring nigerians to plant nooses around his property.

If you look at the bio of this "Dr.", this shitstain had done well doing absolutely nothing.

He's a member of a class who tend to be social activists.

When you're not raising your own children with money you have to make yourself you have a lot of time on your hands. Enough time to make friends with cows and goats.

I, like you, am a free man, and will go where I please. But thank you for introducing a LEGIT use of firearms into the discussion... Resistance to those who oppress because their views differ.
Shooting on your own property in a rural environment is not "oppression". You have zero right to tell someone what they can or cannot do on their own lands, and shooting noise is not just common but expected in rural areas.

Is this an "out yourself" thread?

The guy is clearly a self-entitled drama queen snowflake. But I do recognize that gunfire is loud and disturbing, especially to animals. The argument that "I'm using my own land", etc. falls flat on me when it comes to noise. You may be shooting on your own land, but the noise you emit isn't confined to it. As soon as you have something unwelcome that leaves your property and trespasses onto someone else's, yea, there's a legit gripe there IMHO.. It's like taking a shit on someone else's front steps.

A lot of issues just would not be issues if people just practiced a little consideration for others and tried to be decent human beings as opposed to shitting on each other.... Especially those with differing political views...

This article sounds like both sides could use a shot of decency injected into their lives.
I'd tend to agree with you. My question here is: Who was there first? If it was the shooter land owner, then Whiney McBitchface didn't do due diligence. Maybe bought the land at a discount because the previous owners moved due to noise.

If the shooter moved in second, THEN, I'd agree whole heartedly with you and shooter may not have shown respect to the OG land owners near by.

I've said it before, I'm going to know my neighbors before I move into my next home purchase. I absolutely plan on showing up with a large pizza and a 12-pack of upper tier beer. If that upsets them, I know not to move there. If they welcome me, then we move on to politics :D.

I'd tend to agree with you. My question here is: Who was there first? If it was the shooter land owner, then Whiney McBitchface didn't do due diligence. Maybe bought the land at a discount because the previous owners moved due to noise.

If the shooter moved in second, THEN, I'd agree whole heartedly with you and shooter may not have shown respect to the OG land owners near by.

I've said it before, I'm going to know my neighbors before I move into my next home purchase. I absolutely plan on showing up with a large pizza and a 12-pack of upper tier beer. If that upsets them, I know not to move there. If they welcome me, then we move on to politics :D.

How does the fact that this bitch decided to deal with his situation by publishing a "evil right wing white supremacists have taken over my town and they did it because of lax gun laws and oh hey check out these cute pictures I took of my farm babies" opinion piece in USA Today get factored into the analysis though? This doesn't have a single f***ing thing to do with noise issues, it's 100% political:

What’s most frustrating, beyond losing the farm, is how normalized this armed bully behavior is becoming in Vermont and across America. This is a dangerous slippery slope, as other war zones can testify. We’re patterning their destabilizing trends to a tee. I’ve been involved in disarmament, demobilization and reintegration processes overseas and it’s clear that’s needed here, now.

What kind of animals does he give “sanctuary” to? If it’s anything tasty, I’d suggest an NES Group Buy And Game Meal.
512cf383-793e-44ad-ac55-764bdf5b3e7c-image1_3.jpeg

The guy is clearly a self-entitled drama queen snowflake. But I do recognize that gunfire is loud and disturbing, especially to animals. The argument that "I'm using my own land", etc. falls flat on me when it comes to noise. You may be shooting on your own land, but the noise you emit isn't confined to it.

No doubt this guy was also strongly opposed to the 2015 legislation which finally legalized suppressors in Vermont.

512cf383-793e-44ad-ac55-764bdf5b3e7c-image1_3.jpeg

No doubt this guy was also strongly opposed to the 2015 legislation which finally legalized suppressors in Vermont.

All you could ever want to know about him is online. This guy isn't a homeowner minding his own business, he's an outspoken activist for every last progressive cause.

How does the fact that this bitch decided to deal with his situation by publishing a "evil right wing white supremacists have taken over my town and they did it because of lax gun laws and oh hey check out these cute pictures I took of my farm babies" opinion piece in USA Today get factored into the analysis though? This doesn't have a single f***ing thing to do with noise issues, it's 100% political:

Exactly. This type of New Yorker has an idealized view of Vermont. They think the state owes them the obligation to be the idyllic green picture postcard, red barn, covered bridge vacation refuge of their gay imagination.

Hey, that was good. :)

I just spent 3 days at the Von Trapp Family lodge and I'm sure the people of color that were staying there would be surprised that they were actually staying at what the article writer no doubt thinks is the Eagles Nest.

Back
Top Bottom