• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Which one of you guys bought all the ammo??

Wolf99

NES Member
I can and can't believe that no one has 9mm ammo.......scary to think that the entire US supply has dried up?!? I went to a shop today and was told, I couldn't buy more than two boxes[frown]. And to think that the anti-gunners say there is a gun problem...we have an ammo problem!! NOT ENOUGH! Makes you think...........

was at bass pro this morning, seemed to have a decent selection of 9mm and .223 I left it all for you but took advantage of the federal 100rnd bulk pack deal on 12ga

I was told a plant had a computer malfunction and 2/3's of the primers were bad. To make up for this it really slowed production of ammo.

Gentlemen:

I just got a call from my good buddy in PA. His brother up in Erie couldn't find a single box on 9mm in all of Erie. So, he called my buddy, and he searched Hanover PA. Not a thing. Not a single box.

So, my buddy called me and asked if it was the same here. I haven't bought in a long while, so I decided to check here.

This gets the hackles up on the back of my neck. For two large cities in PA (pennsyltucky) to be OUT of 9mm shoots past "weird" into "scary" for me.

Anyone else?

trunkMonkey.jpg

I found the @#$hole buying up all the ammo! lets go raid his stash!

Back
Top Bottom