Not open for further replies.
To be eaten?

hufu.jpg
hufu.jpg
hufu-179x180.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hufu

https://web.archive.org/web/20060613053316/http://eathufu.com/

[laugh]

If we can put together some meeting places, committed (let's be committed) to memory, that's all I am asking.

This is not even a partisan thing. it's a parisian thing

It's certainly not a call to violence. call me maybe

What it is, is, a pro-active response to an attack from China, North Korea, Iran, Russia. or Jupiter.

We must not be caught unprepared or naked for the unlikely, but quite possible.
or naked again-one last chance to get your clothes on before the alien mothership arrives.

So, PM me.

Like I say, this is not a call to violence or anything like it.

It's simply a plan for people to meet and discuss survival for ourselves and our neighbors.

IF it happens - and let us pray it never does.

Well, if if most of you wish to ignore the very real possibility of Nuclear Engagement, are happy to "Shelter In Place", I suppose I've done my part.

My very modest proposal to identify Meeting Places in the case of Tragedy will have been ignored - and mocked.

So be it.

Mmmmm people. Hot sauce makes anything palatable. Heres the secret test ask them if they have been to the "dressing station" to get some aid if they know what a dressing station give them the wink and a nod, if they dont when they show up people jerky is on the menu. Dont worry we'll make teryaki too.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

No since getting angry..[smile]

Not angry.

Disappointed people are willing to let the Government decide their fate - yeah.

So what is your plan if your Internet, your Phone, your Vehicle, stopped operating tomorrow ?

Thought so.

Not angry.

Disappointed people are willing to let the Government decide their fate - yeah.

So what is your plan if your Internet, your Phone, your Vehicle, stopped operating tomorrow ?

Thought so.

So are you saying what will I do if they drop a bomb on me, die of course[smile] It's a little late to start planning while the war is starting. If it all stops tomorrow I will build a fire in the wood stove and have a drink of Tulemore dew and wait for my friends to arrive. Then we will decide what to do from there.

So are you saying what will I do if they drop a bomb on me, die of course[smile] It's a little late to start planning while the war is starting. If it all stops tomorrow I will build a fire in the wood stove and have a drink of Tulemore dew and wait for my friends to arrive. Then we will decide what to do from there.

Not at all.

A small Nuke will end the Internet, and fry Electronics, including Vehicles, the Electrical Grid, etc.

Millions will not die not from the bomb, but WILL die from lack of planning.

The Government will not care.

I have no answers. But if we can meet and organize, that is a major step.

Decide a location - commit it to memory - not real tough, is it ?

Do some research on what dropping a nuke is likely to do to people, animals and vegetation nearby the blast site. The last thing you want to do is go out and travel, as you will pick up more radiation exposure. Dying a slow, painful torturous death is much less pleasant than perhaps sheltering in place and eating/drinking that which you've protected from direct fall-out. Remember it isn't like you can see/taste it.

And if our vehicles quit, it'll be quite a on foot (or bicycle power) hike to meet anywhere.

The vehicle issue is the big 1. I have 2 or 3 places planned out for any type of scenario. Unfortunately they are at least a few hrs away by automobile. I havent sorted the transportation part out yet. Have the plan, have the supplies and the means to keep the family safe just dont know how i would get there if automobiles are not working

Do some research on what dropping a nuke is likely to do to people, animals and vegetation nearby the blast site. The last thing you want to do is go out and travel, as you will pick up more radiation exposure. Dying a slow, painful torturous death is much less pleasant than perhaps sheltering in place and eating/drinking that which you've protected from direct fall-out. Remember it isn't like you can see/taste it.

And if our vehicles quit, it'll be quite a on foot (or bicycle power) hike to meet anywhere.

I believe there is strength and wisdom in numbers.

I'd rather join others with like purpose than go it alone.

And see no harm at all in assuming the Government will abandon the "Deplorables".

They will be as helpless, or more, than we are.

Identifying locations that Americans can meet, should the grid collapse, seems to me to be prudent.

Nuclear War is becoming more real very day.

Deny this at your peril.

Not at all.

A small Nuke will end the Internet, and fry Electronics, including Vehicles, the Electrical Grid, etc.

Millions will not die not from the bomb, but WILL die from lack of planning.

The Government will not care.

I have no answers. But if we can meet and organize, that is a major step.

Decide a location - commit it to memory - not real tough, is it ?

Odds are they will start with a bomb high in the atmosphere to shut everything down with emp. After that folkes will die by the millions as the power will be off and those who need medical care will die off. If you haven't figured what to do in the first die off then you won't have to worry about the second die off.

The vehicle issue is the big 1. I have 2 or 3 places planned out for any type of scenario. Unfortunately they are at least a few hrs away by automobile. I havent sorted the transportation part out yet. Have the plan, have the supplies and the means to keep the family safe just dont know how i would get there if automobiles are not working

You would be surprised at what distance your TWO FEET are capable of - IF you have a destination.

FEET have done well for the last 20,000 years (probably more).

- - - Updated - - -

Odds are they will start with a bomb high in the atmosphere to shut everything down with emp. After that folkes will die by the millions as the power will be off and those who need medical care will die off. If you haven't figured what to do in the first die off then you won't have to worry about the second die off.

I've not figured out much at all.

I have figured out I would need to meet with people of like minds and will.

I believe there is strength and wisdom in numbers.

I'd rather join others with like purpose than go it alone.

And see no harm at all in assuming the Government will abandon the "Deplorables".

They will be as helpless, or more, than we are.

Identifying locations that Americans can meet, should the grid collapse, seems to me to be prudent.

Nuclear War is becoming more real very day.

Deny this at your peril.

[smile] I am cynical by nature and figure if we have a war it's the elites killing off the deplorables using the Russians as proxy. There is no reason to have a war but the elites don't like us getting smart and seeing what they are doing.

You would be surprised at what distance your TWO FEET are capable of - IF you have a destination.

- - - Updated - - -

I would not object to meeting with like minded people to survive. I think it is a good idea. However would not post on a public forum or PM someone I didnt know with a plan

- - - Updated - - -

The survivalist movement started many years ago and now they call themselves preppers. Might talk to some of your local folks for help but prepping starts with self reliance before you make a group plan. Hope it all works out for you.

I would not object to meeting with like minded people to survive. I think it is a good idea. However would not post on a public forum or PM someone I didnt know with a plan

There is no plan other to meet up if the SHTF.

And if that happens, I would welcome ANYONE who wants to help and survive.

Our government has no plan whatsoever, but to bunker for the very few elite while everyone else suffers and dies.

Is that even arguable ?

As far as a public forum goes, if the SHTF is our government looking out for local LEO, Illegals, anyone but the very few ?

NO.

Is there a local Bunker for Cops and their Families ?

Or Mayors ? Pols ? Hacks ?

NO.

If we are hit, hard, they will all be with us.

Last edited:
The survivalist movement started many years ago and now they call themselves preppers. Might talk to some of your local folks for help but prepping starts with self reliance before you make a group plan. Hope it all works out for you.

All Good, but they are loners.

Mostly.

Not really part of any long term solution.

All Good, but they are loners.

Mostly.

Not really part of any long term solution.

To be alive will be the biggest step, it's what survivalist are about. You see they won't be crowded into go along to get along group think that gets you killed. You see that thinking on this site all the time, you must fall in line with the group think even though it doesn't make sense.

[h=1]7 Ways Russia Is Telling People to Prepare for War[/h]
http://abcnews.go.com/International/ways-russia-telling-people-prepare-war/story?id=42800992

wake up - just wake up

- - - Updated - - -

To be alive will be the biggest step, it's what survivalist are about. You see they won't be crowded into go along to get along group think that gets you killed. You see that thinking on this site all the time, you must fall in line with the group think even though it doesn't make sense.

You live in Oregon.

Wonderful Place - Really.

But the key to survival is not the same everywhere.

Semiconductors supposedly only quit if powered up during an EMP event, like a nuclear explosion.

Best advice I can offer is to shelter in place for maybe a day before starting out.

Of course, this all depends on exactly where you are.

The closer to a major city, the higher the risk of waiting.

Yeah, I know, a long shot. Well, better to have a plan and not need it, than need one but not have one.

7 Ways Russia Is Telling People to Prepare for War

http://abcnews.go.com/International/ways-russia-telling-people-prepare-war/story?id=42800992

wake up - just wake up

- - - Updated - - -

You live in Oregon.

Wonderful Place - Really.

But the key to survival is not the same everywhere.

The key in my opinion is being adaptable in all ways, things will change so you better be able to change with it. If you choosing a group it helps to know who is moral enough to leave your kids with. Oregon has its good points and bad, right now we have high winds and heavy rains. Up high it's cold as hell and we have a state with about 3.5 million leeches called liberals.

Figure out total number of people per Sq mile in your area and you will know how big of problem it will be when the power goes out and the trucks stop delivering food. Oh and for you folks that think net talk is dangerous realize everything you have ever bought on a credit card or talked about on the phone or discussed on the net has been filed away for future study.[laugh]

The key in my opinion is being adaptable in all ways, things will change so you better be able to change with it. If you choosing a group it helps to know who is moral enough to leave your kids with. Oregon has its good points and bad, right now we have high winds and heavy rains. Up high it's cold as hell and we have a state with about 3.5 million leeches called liberals.

Figure out total number of people per Sq mile in your area and you will know how big of problem it will be when the power goes out and the trucks stop delivering food. Oh and for you folks that think net talk is dangerous realize everything you have ever bought on a credit card or talked about on the phone or discussed on the net has been filed away for future study.[laugh]

No doubt about THAT.

But when the Internet is fried, none will be available !!

[rolleyes]

- - - Updated - - -

Semiconductors supposedly only quit if powered up during an EMP event, like a nuclear explosion.

Best advice I can offer is to shelter in place for maybe a day before starting out.

Of course, this all depends on exactly where you are.

The closer to a major city, the higher the risk of waiting.

Yeah, I know, a long shot. Well, better to have a plan and not need it, than need one but not have one.[/QUOTE]

Back in the 70's, Cresson Kearny wrote a book called Nuclear War Survival Skills. It is free on line, just google his name. He spent most of his life working at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory developing expedient methods to detect and shelter yourself from nuclear fallout.

Everyone should just shelter in place until it calms down a little. Then venture out and explore/move to a better local. Anyone wearing NES gear or bright red consider friendly and invite into your group. After assimilation we can all ooooh and aaaah over our assault weapons and evil features.

Lastly don't forget to bring TP...Lots of TP, because when shtf its a hell of a mess to clean up.

I get what your asking for Case, really I do. I think you are getting push back because it's not something most guys want to discuss over a open forum and even if you meet face to face, it's a trust thing.

Does that mean I don't have plans, no. It just means my plans don't include you or your community. Get to know your neighbours and your immediate surroundings.

Jason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom