Where did my Woman On Target poast go?

I had to do a search for it and bump it up, I guess this site downs not retain things after a week or so, How do I keep it up until July? or when its full?

When a new thread is started or someone post a reply to an exsisting thread that thread goes to the top of the page. Therefore, since the last post in your original thread, there have been either new threads or new posts in exsisting threads that "bumped" or placed them at the top, due to the fact the forum sorts the threads by date (newest threads/posts first) so yours got pushed down.

Also if you have not done so, you need to set your own options to view all topics "since the beginning" (or something like that).. I believe the forum defaults threads from the last 7 days to be viewed unlesss you change it.

I know it goes down the ladder but this AM I saw only 3 post in training, I will have to find where to change setting for earlier posts.

I know it goes down the ladder but this AM I saw only 3 post in training, I will have to find where to change setting for earlier posts.

Go to the root of the training forum, then the bottom of the page. You'll see the three drop downs to change what shows for you.

Back
Top Bottom