Where can I get replacement stock, handguard, and front metal for Jap model 99?

These are the FIRST 2 Japanese rifles that I have every purchased (the price was just right) Please feel free to correct any of my statements or descriptions - I think that they are model 99's.

- both have matching number on the receiver, bolt, and safety
- both have the airplane sights intact

What do I need to purchase? I am looking to restore the one with the cut stock and broken metal part to the rear of the stock...
- Stock
- Handguard
- Metal parts for bayonet
- Trigger Guard

Please feel free to email me where I can find/buy the parts that I am looking for.

Any cheaper/local leads would be appreciated.....

Thanks.

Arisaka1.jpg

Arisaka2.jpg

Arisaka3.jpg

Don't cannibalise. Enough people do that now to make more money out of perfectly good rifles.
A stock is going to be expensive but you can find them.
I buy my parts from Don Voigt. Send him an email and request his list.

Thanks guys... I did try e-gunparts and sarco and came up with a partial list of parts available... I will send email with pics to Don Voigt....

Honestly, I picked up both for well under $100 a piece and I though these 2 were beat up [thinking] As I mentioned I usually have no inclination to Japs (I was thinking one more type of ammo to reload) but the price was had to pass up....

EDIT:
With my C&R, my collection is getting to look like a smaller version of M44's pic.

Thanks guys... I did try e-gunparts and sarco and came up with a partial list of parts available... I will send email with pics to Don Voigt....

Honestly, I picked up both for well under $100 a piece and I though these 2 were beat up [thinking] As I mentioned I usually have no inclination to Japs (I was thinking one more type of ammo to reload) but the price was had to pass up....

EDIT:
With my C&R, my collection is getting to look like a smaller version of M44's pic.

You can make 7.7 Jap brass from 8mm Mauser in one pass, then final fire form it.

brass

Man I dont know what I am going to do with you kids.GRAFS has new made privi patizian brass.$39 per 100.kabhis.I have 7.7/6.5/8mmlebel and 6.5 carcano from them.[rolleyes][smile]

Back
Top Bottom