• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

When the cops come to confiscate: How do they know you eFA10'd them to somebody else since guns never leave the registry?

absolutely STFU - but - about the lawyer - by the time you get to a public one it may be a bit too late for you. again, i had my share of time living with, let`s say it this way, very underprivileged poor people, and, i saw my share of what actually happens to people. you get a cage, you get no lawyer, no calls, you get an immediate interrogation and then may get a bit roughed up in a cage to make you talk. it is unlikely for a suburban folk to go through something like that, but, i bet to most it would be a shock.
and they would make it happen to themselves, if they were stupid enough to agree to - let`s go uptown, we need to get your statement, or whatever else in that opera that gets you out of your house without an arrest warrant presented to your face.
If you get no lawyer and no calls, how do you call your lawyer?

When Turks were rolling out gun confiscations from Armenian population they would simply throw people in prison if they could not produce whatever guns they believed to have. In many instances, families of the victims had to go to a black market and purchase something, anything, just to hand in to police so that prisoner would be released. To expedite the process, prisoners were beaten and mistreated, encouraging their families to do whatever they could. Law still existed, but getting justice was pretty hard.

I know that this would never happen in US, laws ignored, communists electing US president ... that's twilight zone level shit, comrade, 我對嗎?

This is a real thing. Copz come to tell you your ltc is revoked for some specious reason and they want to know where the 29 guns are that aren't in your safe. You say you don't know you sold them over the years. They then tell the judge at your ltc hearing that you claimed not to know where 29 super scary guns were.

Then you have to clean it all up with the records you dutifully have kept for every gun you've owned. The liberal judge is worrying why anyone would need more than one gun anyways as they soak through their Depends.

As far as my story from earlier goes, iirc the seller filled out the form but then just didn't save the pdf. Either way, I think we're past the statute of limitations on that one.

As far as the general thread topic goes, logic would dictate that you follow the law and don't talk to cops, simple enough.

I'm just simply curious as to the mechanics of this whole crazy eFA10 process. If cops ask me why my Beretta isn't in the safe and I tell them that I sold it years ago and never kept the eFA10 copy, what then? Do they tear the walls apart looking for it? Do they take my word for it and I get my day in court to explain?

Now that I think of it, do they take gun parts as well when executing an RO or red flag? Would they take an 80% lower if they find it? Unused 1911 frame? An AR upper that doesn't have a lower? Magazines? I'm giving myself a headache trying to figure out how this idiotic state works!

Hey Folks, The Record keeping system is like everything else in that Shit Hole,,, Broken, they know it and haven't fixed it. That is the best evidence against any claim they have, They can not stand, and swear that their records are current and valid. Now if those A..Holes are not smart enough to fix the system, don't be the dumb shit to help them.

Since in this silly state they'd probably consider you guilty until proven innocent, how would your lawyer go about introducing doubt based on a shitty record keeping system? I.e. how do you show to the judge that the state's records are a joke?

If all the guns I've sold over the years still show up under my name in the system, how do I explain that to the cops when they look for them? Do they just search the system for a record of a new eFA10 where I'm listed as the seller?
From what I know, the registry tracks a gun by its serial number and it's owner. Basically, when a cop sees your gun they can pull up the info tab for the gun and see the transfer history, or likewise they can look up the serial number and come across the transfer history. Interestingly enough, personal experience has told me this registry is not updated in real time.

But, then I think ... if a copy of an EFA10 is enough proof, then why can't they find it in the system?

From personal experience, police don't give a f*** about your EFA10, but as noted above, I've been lead to believe the system doesn't update in real time. Exactly who's time it updates on, I have no idea. Probably one of the best people to ask about this would be Jason Guida, I believe he was formerly the head of the registry system?

Last edited:
As far as my story from earlier goes, iirc the seller filled out the form but then just didn't save the pdf. Either way, I think we're past the statute of limitations on that one.

As far as the general thread topic goes, logic would dictate that you follow the law and don't talk to cops, simple enough.

I'm just simply curious as to the mechanics of this whole crazy eFA10 process. If cops ask me why my Beretta isn't in the safe and I tell them that I sold it years ago and never kept the eFA10 copy, what then? Do they tear the walls apart looking for it? Do they take my word for it and I get my day in court to explain?

Now that I think of it, do they take gun parts as well when executing an RO or red flag? Would they take an 80% lower if they find it? Unused 1911 frame? An AR upper that doesn't have a lower? Magazines? I'm giving myself a headache trying to figure out how this idiotic state works!

they would take whatever the f*** they want (depending on amount of piss in cop's cereal that night) and then you'll have the privelege of fruitlessly recover your missing shit and sue the town which has immunity.

This is a real thing. Copz come to tell you your ltc is revoked for some specious reason and they want to know where the 29 guns are that aren't in your safe. You say you don't know you sold them over the years. They then tell the judge at your ltc hearing that you claimed not to know where 29 super scary guns were.

Then you have to clean it all up with the records you dutifully have kept for every gun you've owned. The liberal judge is worrying why anyone would need more than one gun anyways as they soak through their Depends.

You guys have this romantic notion that living in the third world country (aka Banana republic) that you somehow retain 1st world legal system with fair and impartial judges, nice police officers and your peers who all grew up with guns. The reality will be something close to present day Russia or Ukraine, where spetznaz brakes your door down when you are sleeping or on your crapper, after a few hours, once you stopped "resisting" and bleeding is stopped, you tell them everything, your apartment is ransaked to shit and a bunch of shit goes missing forever (finders keepers, peasants weepers). Unfortunately you can't do shit in the court because it's all somehow legal. I am not being theoretical, this is the crap that goes on there right now and US isn't that far behind and in few instances already took place.

Anyone coming for your guns will be police officers....don't talk to police officers (verbally exercise your 5th amendment rights).

If they come with a warrant to search the house looking for 10 guns and you sold 8 they are going to tear your place apart looking for all 10, let them...nothing you can do to stop it. Nothing you say to them will stop them from searching and every bit of what you say will be used to charge you with a crime or make you an unsuitable person for LTC.

Avoid situations that will make them want to come for your guns.

In MA, I'm sure they will take it all. Even a coffee mug that has a picture of a gun on it. All of it will be taken, gone. Of course, that is just my opinion. Don't quote me on that.

Sounds like he is trying to lie to cops about selling guns. Then on post #3 he worries about lying to cops.

Reptile is drunk.
Maybe he's drunk on power.

If all the guns I've sold over the years still show up under my name in the system, how do I explain that to the cops when they look for them?
4povff.jpg

I once bought a gun FTF and the seller didn't save the eFA10. I think he might've closed the site without saving the file or something but I have no papers for it. I figured it's more the seller's problem than it is mine.
d2bb995b836d5715ed6b236e5b1daff0.png

Some brilliant IT person needs to hit delete on all efa10 files and give the server the Clinton treatment
Some say that history doesn't repeat itself, but it rhymes.
So by analogy with zillions of paper gun records
getting ruined in a flooded basement storeroom,
someone needs to trigger the sprinkler system in the server room.

Go on youtube....search for what to say to police or something.
Tons of videos from lawyers telling you to STFU.
Like these guys: <SHUT THE f*** UP FRIDAY!>
Ignignokt and Err, Mooninite Attorneys at Law. [rofl]

you are getting my drift, my friend.
you call a lawyer before you were placed in a car. for that you will need that number. it is difficult to call from a cage.
Ok. That makes sense. Assuming you even have time to use your phone.

Very quickly before they confiscate your phone!
also, as long as we continue this line of the conversation, a notion itself to the law enforcement on any questions while they are still outside your door - your redirect of all their questions to your attorney`s phone number may, in fact, prevent some possible subsequent actions from happening, like a 72hr long detainment of your person started on Friday evening, without a warrant, as they may consider it not worthy all the subsequent paperwork and dealing with your legal counsel. or may not, of course, especially if feds are involved, those will not care.

i just think, that is indeed a very boring and as repetitive as this notion is - i know by my own laziness - people do postpone those things almost indefinitely - not to set a living trust, not to have a will, a power of attorney for your spouse in case if you are no more there, not to have an attorney they can call, not to be overall PREPARED.

Back
Top Bottom