What's Your Snow Day Project?

Bolting a 4x8' 1/8" steel sheet to a wall in my house to use as a magnet board / interactive board for the family. Sounds weird I know but I think it will be cool. I have some outlets to cut out though, hope I don't mess this one up.

Bolting a 4x8' 1/8" steel sheet to a wall in my house to use as a magnet board / interactive board for the family. Sounds weird I know but I think it will be cool. I have some outlets to cut out though, hope I don't mess this one up.

I saw a TOH episode not to long ago where they used a special paint with iron filings in it and painted the wall and then the second coat was the color that matched the rest of the walls.

Making use of random plumbing pipe parts I have. Put together a pipe curtain rod for basement closet and about to make a pipe paper towel holder for over my utility sink

Last edited:
Decided to pull my Yugo out and give it a nice scrub down, only put like 80rds down the pipe but I hate things being dirty. Might grab the 1896 Mosin next.

Decided to pull my Yugo out and give it a nice scrub down, only put like 80rds down the pipe but I hate things being dirty. Might grab the 1896 Mosin next.

For a minute, I thought you were talking about this:

T[rofl]

Attachments

• 1986-Yugo-GV-hatchback-2.jpg
    1986-Yugo-GV-hatchback-2.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 20
Seeing as this is a mil slurp thread... I'm part of a local military truck club, and a guy was off roading and broke a front axle down a steep icy hill. We assembled early enough we made it home before it started snowing.

My neighbor's M916's 45 ton winch made easy work with it.
26fcb1ee46bb1e8f688b1743effface1.jpg
3488330d46168c292adb23d7ba83fe5b.jpg

As usual, picture doesn't portray just how steep the hill is.
M813 5 ton, M35 Duece (there for moral support!) and the M916 20 ton. My M931 5 ton not pictured.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Started working on fitting my new 1903 C stock.. Got a lot done today, the trigger guard area needed considerable inletting.

Back
Top Bottom