WHAT'S YOUR "GO TIME" SONG?

Obviously this:

Also anything by Texas in July, or August Burns Red.

Dude, your music taste is conflicting. ABR and TiJ are easily the top tier of metal, Drowning Pool is nu-metal bullshit. Sorry, I know to each his own but really? Bodies is one of the worst songs of our generation. This is the song behind a pixelated video of a 12 year old doing wheelies on his Huffy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, your music taste is conflicting. ABR and TiJ are easily the top tier of metal, Drowning Pool is nu-metal bullshit. Sorry, I know to each his own but really? Bodies is one of the worst songs of our generation. This is the song behind a pixelated video of a 12 year old doing wheelies on his Huffy.

Those two are top tier?? Eehhhhh that's a bit of a stretch IMHo

Dont know if I have a go to song,But simple kinda man Makes me wish my son would give give some thought to a time not to far gone.And how times have changed,course I lived the times.And to him its history.

i

The, "Go Time," song probably hasn't been written yet. By the looks of things on NES, the CT people are going to register their prohibited guns and mags.

No line in the sand on registration. Confiscation will happen in increments so small few will recognize it's happening. (P.S. It's already happening and it's been happening.)

Back
Top Bottom