What's the best club in RI?

Hello, gents!
New member here. Just got my blue card and purchased my first handgun, a Russian Nagant revolver, along with some target ammo.
My question is - what's the best gun club in central RI [I'm in Coventry], in your opinion? I was at the Open Doors Day at Manville last year, and liked it, but like I said, I'm a newb. Plus Manville is a bit of a shlep for me [a whole 30 min. drive, which is A LOT for a Rhodie]. Family-friendly establishments, with kids activities, would be a big plus.
Thanks in advance!!!

I am currently on the wait list at the Beagle Club in Cumberland. They have a trout pond, indoor pistol, outdoor pistol, outdoor rifle, archery, trap, and a lot of land. I hope to get in there soon, since it's about a 3 minute drive from my house. Manville is also a nice club. My best friend is a member over there. I believe there is a wait list over there as well.

Anyhow, welcome aboard noob.

I'm a member at Manville, and there is a wait to get in right now. I like it a lot, but I've only been to one other club in RI, and that was just the indoor range. We've got a Jr Rifle, and Jr Archery program, and some people bring their kids to shoot trap on wednesday nights and sunday mornings. You might want to head over to www.cralri.com and go to the forum. It's a conclealed carry group in RI, but I'm sure people could give you more details on other clubs.

Back
Top Bottom