• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What time does the 4/09 Harvard match start?

I'm guessing the match either starts at 9 or 9:30 but I'm not sure which one it is and it doesn't state what time on the USPSA website. Anyone know what time it starts???

Pete

Harvard, MA 01451
Starting Time: 9:30AM Squadded
Contacts:
Map and Directions: Take Rt 495 to Rt 2 West. Take the very next exit, Taylor St. At the top of the ramp turn left. Take the next left turn, Porter St. Follow this to the end, approximately 1/2 mile. Turn left and follow this road for approximately 1 1/2 mile. Watch for sign on left side of road indicating driveway to club.

Last edited:
Hamar said:
Harvard, MA 01451
Starting Time: 9:30AM Squadded
Contacts: Ray Goguen PHONE DELETED Greg Newman
Map and Directions: Take Rt 495 to Rt 2 West. Take the very next exit, Taylor St. At the top of the ramp turn left. Take the next left turn, Porter St. Follow this to the end, approximately 1/2 mile. Turn left and follow this road for approximately 1 1/2 mile. Watch for sign on left side of road indicating driveway to club.

Careful with the phone numbers. Ray has retired.

Rob Boudrie said:
The plast to look for detailed info on matches in the Northeast Section is http://www.uspsa-ne.org

I looked there but there isn't a time posted for the match start time. I even followed the link to the Harvard website but it seems that is down as well.

See you tomorrow morning.

Pete

Back
Top Bottom