• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What the hell is a "rep point"?

Cuz

NES Member
Ok, I checked the FAQ and it's not there. What exactly is a rep point, and how would you go about checking somebody's? I think I figured out how to give someone one, but I'm not sure. A little guidance please?

-Cuz.

a rep point is when you flick someone's nuts, from behind when they take a leak, standing up with their pants around their ankles....

[rofl]

Ok, I checked the FAQ and it's not there. What exactly is a rep point, and how would you go about checking somebody's? I think I figured out how to give someone one, but I'm not sure. A little guidance please?

-Cuz.

Take a look at your cp. You just lost 3 of them.

[wink]

See the little square(s) under "iTrader" besides people's posts? That's an indicator of rep points. Hold your cursor over then and it will tell you their level. Eddie Coyle pays people to give him points. That's why he's got so many. We don't really like him. If only I had that much money... [/jk]

You can only see how many you have. You can see how many other people have.

Ok, so I can only see how many I have, and I can see how many other people have? How do you lose them? How do I read other peoples?

-Cuz.

Ok, so I can only see how many I have, and I can see how many other people have? How do you lose them? How do I read other peoples?

-Cuz.

Whoops! Typo on my part. You can't see how many other people have. You can't read them either. You can "lose" them by people giving you negative rep.

Basically it means nothing. Just a colored box under your name.

If you're on enough to have multiple colored boxes people likely already know who you are already.

Underwhere got it

Basically it means nothing. Just a colored box under your name.

If you're on enough to have multiple colored boxes people likely already know who you are already.

I saw someone in the classifieds with 48 posts and 8 or 10 rep points so I ignore them.

You can guess that posters with thousands or 10's of thousands of posts probably know what they are talking about. The rep points are a private game.

Bill

I saw someone in the classifieds with 48 posts and 8 or 10 rep points so I ignore them.

You can guess that posters with thousands or 10's of thousands of posts probably know what they are talking about. The rep points are a private game.

Bill

I think you're talking about iTrader points if you mean the numbers. That's something different and a lot more useful. Those are given based on feedback someone you've traded with gives. I do feel better buying something from a guy with 8 positive feedbacks and no negative ones even if he's only got 30 posts.

Back
Top Bottom