What is a Good Price for a Hakim?

Broc

NES Member
I know prices vary on condition of the gun, stock....

What would be a good price for one with a decent stock 85-90%, good blueing and a clean bore?
With all the correct markings.

I paid $550 for a very good one. It came with the gas tool. Be careful of Yugo ammo I blew up my 1st one when the back of the case split I was ok I fixed gun. Also check gas shut off make sure it moves and look out for fingers in bolt when you let bolt go. Make m1 thumb look like a paper cut.

Last edited:
I paid $500 for a decent one. $500-600 would be a good price for what you describe.

Stay away from the heavy ammo, stick with the light ball (148gr) Romanian stuff. Learn how the gas valve works, its probably backwards of how you think as is the safety. Set the valve all the way closed and then open one click then start shooting. If it doesn't cycle properly, open another click and repeat. Run it at the lowest possible setting that cycles reliably.

I paid $550 for a very good one. It came with the gas tool. Be careful of Yugo ammo I blew up my 1st one when the back of the case split I was ok I fixed gun. Also check gas shut off make sure it moves and look out for fingers in bolt when you let bolt go. Make m1 thumb look like a paper cut.

Not sure if this one comes with the gas tool. It does come with the bayonet.

That's a great deal bayonet go for around $100. It's a head turner at the club when you shoot it.

Yeah this for sure. You can get the gas tool for a few $$ online. More if you want a metal one.

Back
Top Bottom