What did you do in the reloading room recently?

NavelOfficer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
No love for LSWC in 9? Not a nine shooter but everyone runs plated, is there a reason?
If your gun feeds them okay, go for it.
There are very few casters that use this profile in the 9mm. Most tend to favor the basic round nose or truncated cone style (Lee 356-120 TC, for example). You'd probably have to find an old timer that has the older molds for that bullet profile, I don't know.
Are there that many bullseye shooters with 9mms that require crisp holes on paper?

mac1911

NES Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
No love for LSWC in 9? Not a nine shooter but everyone runs plated, is there a reason?
Plated are cheaper foe those that dont run cast or cast their own, plus no bullet lube smoke , as the fancy coatings gain in popularity might see a shift away from plated?
I run a lee 358-140gn swc in ( well did sold my SW 52) ran fine with no problems right from the start. Accuracy was as good as i could shoot with anything else.

Uzi2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Cleaned off my reloading bench today and after sorting through all the culls and odd bullets and stuff that came in boxes from miscellaneous purchases, it's almost as cluttered as it was before I started.[banghead] .......but .....it's clean and all the brass trim shavings, spent primers that didn't make the tube when deprimed, all the frigged up brass that wasn't centered in the shell holder when resizing are cleaned up, all the brass is sorted, a single container contains all the miscellaneous defect bullets, all the dies are back in their respective cases and cleaned.

Top Bottom