What a Boss.

Nah. Some people just really don't like guns. And some people really don't posses the common sense to handle loaded firearms. I don't think it's good to force them to. I wouldn't want my kid standing next to Sally Shortbus in gym class on live fire day.

And generally more accurate and easier to shoot. Marcus Lattrell claims 4 guys, with AR platform rifles, killed about 40 Taliban, who held an elevated position, armed with AK's and RPG's. ...Granted, those four guys were Seals, but they were able to deliver much more effective fire.
I acknowledge the attributes and advantages the AK offers, but if given a choice, I am going with an AR with an ACOG. Every time

You almost never see an AK at an 'as issued' military match. The ones I have seen generally don't score very well. Might be interesting to try and build an accurate one. They are impossible to kill, but the AR platform is inherently so much more accurate.

Nah. Some people just really don't like guns. And some people really don't posses the common sense to handle loaded firearms. I don't think it's good to force them to. I wouldn't want my kid standing next to Sally Shortbus in gym class on live fire day.

Lots of people have been taught a pathological fear of guns, reinforced daily by the leftist media propaganda machine. Teaching them gun handling and safety would defuse that cultural bomb even if the only time some handled a gun was in class.

A high percent of NES'rs would cry if they had to toss their guns around that quick to do it that fast....

Meh lets see her do that with a Ruger Mark III.
roflbot-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom