What .22 ammo doesn't suck (beside Federal)?

I've had good luck with Aguila Super Max. It ran similar to CCI Mini Mags through my 22/45.

I fire the ol' remington green and white box stuff from dicks sporting goods...it's wicked cheap...hollow points to boot...and I have never had any issues with it...on the other hand I fire CCI high velocity stuff in a blue box...never had any issues either...good to go

Semi Auto are notiously picky about their ammo preferences. I can shoot Remington Golden in some of my guns without any problems while I obtain many ignition or feeding failures with others. Federal HV coper plated bulk pack ammo will function in some of my guns and does expereince few ignition failures. CCI MiniMag ammo has beent he molst relaible in all my semi autos.

I found the Centerion branded ammo from the CMP to be very good in all my 22s so far, I purchased a case of the standard and high velocity. Its brass cased. I bought it because I was tired of wasteing time going from walmart to gun shops to walmart only to find nothing in stock.

Back
Top Bottom