• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Westfield man charged with illegally buying gun from ATF Agent

He was trying to purchase a .40? They are going to put him on the Group W bench.
Morale patch:
Group_W.jpg

... this one lone woman, sitting on a bench doing nothing.
Hmmmm. Which one is the cop???
Sitting? Or cooping?

Also someone like this guy that got arrested- is clearly incapable of building a P80.
I'd pay a dollar to watch him clean a Ruger Mk III.
mgr_wb109-atb9.jpg

This guy should have just bought one on the street instead, and then get picked up on a drug charge....That way he'd be out again in a day or two with no bail instead of these silly federal charges.
šŸ¤”

How is this not entrapment???

I recall back in the late 80's, Boston was trying to crack down on the prostitution. You'd have to be a fool to get caught in that. All these hoochie-mammas wandering around in skanky-ass clothes bothering cars in the theater district. And this one lone woman, sitting on a bench doing nothing.

They still nabbed some morons with that one. LOL

I actually know next to nothing about the street walking variety of hookers, so I have no idea? Which one?

I do remember "Fish" on Barney Miller dressing up as a hooker to catch "Johns".

1608041783272.png

How is this not entrapment???

I recall back in the late 80's, Boston was trying to crack down on the prostitution. You'd have to be a fool to get caught in that. All these hoochie-mammas wandering around in skanky-ass clothes bothering cars in the theater district. And this one lone woman, sitting on a bench doing nothing.

They still nabbed some morons with that one. LOL
The moron repeatedly tried to buy a gun from an FFL. Lied about being a vermont resident after being denied due to not being a Vermont resident. This time, the ATF didn't induce him into doing something he otherwise would not have done.

Just realized they couod have arrested him for illegal possession of a firearm (the gun he traded). Instead they felt the need to go full retard entrapment.

Just realized they couod have arrested him for illegal possession of a firearm (the gun he traded). Instead they felt the need to go full retard entrapment.
I saw nothing in the article to indicate the ATF knew he had the .38 before he showed up with his bag of "trade goods," and started pulling out things in payment for the Glock.

And how did this "felon in possession" suddenly become everyone's sympathy cause? "Oooo...they entrapped the poor felon in possession of a handgun..."

I saw nothing in the article to indicate the ATF knew he had the .38 before he showed up with his bag of "trade goods," and started pulling out things in payment for the Glock.

And how did this "felon in possession" suddenly become everyone's sympathy cause? "Oooo...they entrapped the poor felon in possession of a handgun..."

Because if you're not in jail, you shouod be allowed to own a gun.

If you're still a danger to society, YOU SHOULDNT BE OUT OF JAIL.

Oh yeah, and freedom. That too.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. I have no problem with felon in possession prohibitions.

Agree. I often lie awake at night terrified that Martha Stewart might have a handgun. We need huge government agencies to prevent this.
Right. Because that's what we're talking about.

" Reductio ad absurdum is a logical fallacy also known as "reducing to an absurdity." It involves characterizing an opposing argument in such a way that it seems to be ridiculous, or the consequences of the position seem ridiculous."

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
Atilla will be watching you

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
Atilla be watching you

Oh, can't you see
You belong to him
How his poor heart aches
With every step you take

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
Atilla be watching you

" Reductio ad absurdum is a logical fallacy also known as "reducing to an absurdity." It involves characterizing an opposing argument in such a way that it seems to be ridiculous, or the consequences of the position seem ridiculous."

You said felons should be prohibited from owning guns, and Martha Stewart is a felon. Therefore you want Martha Stewart to be prohibited from owning guns. It's pretty straightforward. Are you saying there are certain felon demographics who should be exempt from PP status?

Yet the law does exactly that.

Your argument is the absurd one because the law explicitly punishes every felon or misdafelony.

To those of you that "scream" ENTRAPMENT, You really need to learn what the definition of Entrapment is, But since you are too emotional and entrenched in your world, Here it is.
Entrapment, is putting a criminal thought in and innocent mind. So based on that, he was well aware that he could not legally purchase, own or have in his possession a firearm.
Now, I will not debate or converse about whether that the law that makes one a prohibited person is right or wrong, It is the law unfortunately until it is changed by a court case or repealed.

As to the ATF existing, I agree that they should all loose their agent status and be made compliance officers with no Law Enforcement Authority and carry out their duties unarmed.

I actually know next to nothing about the street walking variety of hookers, so I have no idea? Which one?

I do remember "Fish" on Barney Miller dressing up as a hooker to catch "Johns".

View attachment 423229

And then he had his own one-season spin-off show that dealt with important social issues. Such as how a 16yo girl should administer the pill so she can have free sex. ROFL!!!

This. And more of it. We've lost our way. Criminals need to be properly punished. And those not currently being punished (ie: pretty much EVERYONE) should have full exercise of all of their constitutional rights.

Back
Top Bottom