Westfield Machine Gun Shoot Back on !!

Mods feel free to move this to the right place

Oct 27 & 28th at Westfield Sportsman's Club.

After a small internal battle at the club the shoot is back on.

This is a great time and a great shoot. No licence required and rentals available. Kids love this and it is huge. $5 admin under 12 free.
Westfield is near Springfield.

www.copfirearms.com for more.

What would there be to fight about? It's huge money windfall for the club with what they charge. Plus I wouldn't doubt they get a piece of the rental pie. It's a win win situation.

When I saw the Westfield table at the Big E today, I immediately looked for the flier indicating a machine gun shoot. I was pretty happy to find it was back on. Then again, that was the only good part about the show. I'll definitely be at this Machine gun shoot!!!

We usually go to this. I know from past shoots the surrounding neighbors have had problems with the MG shoot and the cops get called.[thinking]

I won't be there this year [crying][crying][crying]

Next time I get pregnant I'm going to have to time it better so that I don't miss all the fun stuff. My favorite part is always the end of the day when the rentals stop and I get to run out on the line and empty out all of the left over magazines... [laugh] It makes the sore fingers all better. [smile]

Will there be a Krink in 7.62,if so how much to shoot it ? I have never paid to shoot a MG,but I would definately pay for a FA Krink.I think this is the last on my list of MG's I would like to shoot.

I'm not sure if Vito from Autoburst is going, but his Krink was an absolutely stunning gun to fire at the Car Shoot....

I wouldn't call the main problem with these shoots come from the Fudd's - it's alot deeper than that. We had a couple of people at the Westwood Gun Club ( keep this handy, there's a test later! ) that didn't like the idea of shooting up a vehicle. He listed out in his rant that we were a sportsmens club and they don't do things like that. Sorry, where do you see " sportsmens " listed out in the naming of the club above? You don't. Another one of the guys was all worried about what the neighbors would say after seeing the vehicles driven out for our shoot we had in July. Again, why worry about what the neighbors will think.

Filnallygotbeltfed is also a member of WGC and we've been down there when both Adam and he had all the neat toys out and using them. One of them brought a scanner and sure enough we heard the call goes out to one of Medfield's finest who shows up a few minutes later. Everything was okay but still you have to wonder why the dispatcher just didn't tell the caller that " It's a gun club, they do things like that there." and just let it go. Adam notified the Medfield and Walpole PD's that there was going to be a car shoot so we never got a visit from the friendly law enforcement that day.

People that aren't gunnies and even some of our own people are so programmed that MG's = bad guys that you have to wonder if the all the messages on TV aren't being planned that way. I can understand some of the old guys reluctence on this - it wasn't that way when they were younger and the only proper use for a gun is hunting or target shooting. I ignore them but the second subset of that group is the ones who are younger and still have that attitude. I shake my head at them and wish inside that they would find another club to go to so they can put their head in the sand with the other people that don't like scary MG's and EBR's. The sheep that hear automatic weapon fire and call the cops are just too programmed to try and save. You might be able to get one or two show up and MIGHT be able to convince them that this is okay but there are some that you just won't be able to convince.

Joe R.

I hear what you are saying. I mean its a gun club.... who cares what kind of fire is coming from the place. Semi, Automatic or slow.

BIG FREAKIN DEAL.... dont the stupid idiots know there is a gun club there? Freakin morons.

Cant wait to bring my MG to the shoot and join my buddies that day and make some serious freakin noise... [rofl][rofl][rofl]

Back
Top Bottom