• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

West Virginia offering guns as prizes in COVID vaccine lottery

safetyfirst2125

NES Member
Prizes up for grabs in the June 20 drawing include five custom hunting rifles, five custom hunting shotguns, two tricked-out pickup trucks and five lifetime hunting and fishing permits, said Justice.

The Father’s Day drawing also includes two four-year scholarships to any West Virginia educational institution — for winners between the ages of 12 and 25 — as well as a $1 million grand prize, Justice said.

i last won a prize in a drawing in 1959. it was a paint by numbers kit. my luck ran out after that and i always come up empty.
Time to step it up.
This may help.
zukHYyp.jpg

winky was on match book covers when i was a kid. draw winky and win a "sea stallion", also known as a sea horse. never got one of those either. i have no talent when it comes to the arts. [laugh]

I won the Guns & Ammo Dream Gun Sweepstakes grand prize back around 1992.
I mailed in one of those cards that fall out when you open the magazine and about a year later I won the grand prize. I always thought those things were fixed but, nope.
It was a 1911 race gun built by Glade's Gunworks in Florida. It was built on a Caspian Arms wide body frame with all the bells and whistles.
It was supposed to be chambered in.38 super but when it arrived it was in 9x21.
Sweet gun. I ended up selling it as a consignment at a LGS. My end was $4000.00 .

Prizes up for grabs in the June 20 drawing include five custom hunting rifles, five custom hunting shotguns, two tricked-out pickup trucks and five lifetime hunting and fishing permits, said Justice.

The Father’s Day drawing also includes two four-year scholarships to any West Virginia educational institution — for winners between the ages of 12 and 25 — as well as a $1 million grand prize, Justice said.

They can shove their guns, trucks and permits as far up their asses as they will go. I believe that my body and my health are worth far more than that. To sell your own precious body for monetary gain makes one a prostitute. I see no difference here. No thanks. I will buy my own guns, vehicles and sporting licenses with my own cash. No way would I ever become a whore of the state!

I guess its down to 2 possibilities: Our masters and overlords truly do care about us the little guy and only want our survival and well-being. Or they don't give a shit if a whole bunch of us die from their experiments. Depends on if you are a glass half-empty or full kind of guy.

Offering firearms for the Covid vaccine is actually one of the better ideas I’ve heard. Somehow I doubt it’s an AR 15...

At what point does it become a bribe?
Oh wait I forgot it’s completely legal when the government does it.

Back
Top Bottom