West Lebanon (NH) Gun Show this weekend

Haven't been to a gun show in the 5+ years that we've been back in New England. This show was always small in the past, but now with everyone restricting private sales, do you feel that it's even worth attending? Thanks for your thoughts.

What restricted sales ???
Actually, I did go to one show. It was the Manchester show, a year or two ago. They had signs all over claiming that if you tried to sell something inside, or in the parking lot, you'd be expelled. AZ was never like this, so it's seems like New England has caved in to fear (to the point of the Barre, VT show where they enacted an ordinance against private sales at the show).

Actually, I did go to one show. It was the Manchester show, a year or two ago. They had signs all over claiming that if you tried to sell something inside, or in the parking lot, you'd be expelled. AZ was never like this, so it's seems like New England has caved in to fear (to the point of the Barre, VT show where they enacted an ordinance against private sales at the show).

If you can't sell anything, then what the f*** do you do at a gun show?

Private sales are legal in NH between two people, as long as your not a felon or dreamer.

No $#%&. It's the show holders policy, not the law.

Waste of $9. Now I remember why I stopped going. Fudd's dragging in the same old antiques, tons of knives, gloves, knock-off imported scopes, Fudd dealers selling antiques at collector prices. Nothing really unique or exciting. AR's at average prices ($550 for Delton "show price") to $1800 (LMT). Ammo at retail or higher. Chester Arms had new firearms at OK prices ($249 for a NIB Ruger Security 9), but nothing I needed or wanted.

I bought some reloads at a decent price. Also a couple pairs of shooting glasses and a pair of work gloves.
I was interested in a S&W at one table, but dealer wouldn't accept the fact that I am a dual resident, and the gun is not on the Mass Approved Roster.
Oh well, went down the street to the Harley dealer and spent more $$ there....

Back
Top Bottom