• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Weapons of War

Ben Cartwright SASS

NES Member
The administration wants to ban all "weapons of war" but I am trying to think of what guns HAVEN'T been used by either our military or some other military or para-military group.
When I was in the Navy we had all sorts of shotguns right down to .410's for trapshooting and skeet, those over and under's were weapons of war because they were being used by the military and in a military inventory (special services), same with S&W model 17 .22 caliber revolvers. I am sure we can find military use of virtually every gun out there! [mg]

Isn't "weapons of war" exactly the type of weapon/firearm protected by US vs Miller? Good luck with that, Mr. President.

Did they figure out that assault weapons is becoming a less scary term as the sheep get educated, so now they will call them weapons of war? What's next? The AR15, that shoots a nuclear style bullet.....

Did they figure out that assault weapons is becoming a less scary term as the sheep get educated

Nope, and the sheep are not getting educated either.

The term "Assault Weapon" or "Assault Rifle" has become too narrow for their purposes. They're trying out new ones that are more all-encompassing.

Well I guess they can add clubs arrows and slingshots to weapons of war. How about we call ebt cards weapons of war after all it is used to fuel the drug trade. How else do poor people afford drugs? Lets just keep making us stupid bs labels and all will be fine.

The administration wants to ban all "weapons of war" but I am trying to think of what guns HAVEN'T been used by either our military or some other military or para-military group.
When I was in the Navy we had all sorts of shotguns right down to .410's for trapshooting and skeet, those over and under's were weapons of war because they were being used by the military and in a military inventory (special services), same with S&W model 17 .22 caliber revolvers. I am sure we can find military use of virtually every gun out there! [mg]

The duckfoot?

Back
Top Bottom