• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WBZ poll on teachers CCW

kalash

NES Member
Didn't see this posted anywhere yet. Heard about the poll on the radio this morning.

boston.cbslocal.com/wbz-daily-poll/

If we do not trust them to be responsible with a simple tool like a handgun, we should not trust them with our most valuable asset - the minds of our children.

I am not saying we should require all teachers to carry concealled or even expect them to - rather we should allow them the CHOICE and provide them the option and training to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll add to that, any person who can not pass a background check to carry a concealled firearm should NOT be trusted with our children. If that prohibits some teachers from teaching, I'm sorry.

erebavud.jpg

If we do not trust them to be responsible with a simple tool like a handgun, we should not trust them with our most valuable asset - the minds of our children.

I am not saying we should require all teachers to carry concealled or even expect them to - rather we should allow them the CHOICE and provide them the option and training to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll add to that, any person who can not pass a background check to carry a concealled firearm should NOT be trusted with our children. If that prohibits some teachers from teaching, I'm sorry.
I'm more of the opinion that any person who cannot pass a background check to be a teacher should not be a teacher. Background checks to carry concealed are neither constitutional nor are they even required everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom