WBZ poll on teachers CCW

voted. if properly licensed (since that's the deal in MA for now, hopefully not forever but who am i kidding?) then let them do it.

if i had children i would feel better knowing that if shit were to hit the fan in a school that the teachers would be equipped to provide some form of protection rather than curl up into a ball and wait for the shooter to find them and execute them.

Just voted
77.75% for
You do know if the poll favors FOR the results will never be posted on the news, just like all of the other pro 2A poll results.:mad:

voted. if properly licensed (since that's the deal in MA for now, hopefully not forever but who am i kidding?) then let them do it.

if i had children i would feel better knowing that if shit were to hit the fan in a school that the teachers would be equipped to provide some form of protection rather than curl up into a ball and wait for the shooter to find them and execute them.
If nothing else, curling up in a ball in the corner and waiting for the shooter with a glock in hand might slow the assailant down and save someone else in another room or cause him to give up on that room and spend time traveling to another.

Guns save lives.

Ya but Vice President Biden said that 80% of the population votes yes on Gun regulation....You think maybe he lying! /SAC ON/

Or maybe most people actually agree with us.

I suspect not, but it is impossible to know. Self-selecting polls like that have zero statistical worth, particularly when you have web sites like this one pointing a bunch of activist gun owners at it.

Back
Top Bottom