• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Washington lieutenant governor skips speech over gun fears

What’s he worried about it’s not like he could see anyone potential CC’ers.

EDIT: Robjax beat me by a minute.

True, this guy is a complete wuss! But, what Statehouse, in any State across the country, doesn't have a security checkpoint with a metal detector? I would feel safe in Boston's, nobody is getting a CC in there. Outside, that's a whole new ballgame.

True, this guy is a complete wuss! But, what Statehouse, in any State across the country, doesn't have a security checkpoint with a metal detector? I would feel safe in Boston's, nobody is getting a CC in there. Outside, that's a whole new ballgame.
Ten years ago VT used to just have a cop standing around. I don't recall a metal detector. To their credit the statehouse was very open to the people, as it should be.

I'm sorry, I must have missed all the stories of gun fights in the Washington State House.

By his logic he can't get into a car because people die in those every day. Must be tough living under that rock.

Don't go to parties with metal detectors
Sure it feels safe inside, but what about
All those niggaz waitin' outside with guns?
They know you ain't got one

-Chris Rock, "No Sex"

Where’s the “lighten up Francis” gif when you need it?

giphy.gif

This grandstanding bullshit is just that.

Does this guy go out in public, ever? Does he go to WalMart? To the supermarket? CVS? Home Depot? Does he ever just walk down the street of their capitol city?

Because if he does those things, he likely walks with feet of concealed carriers EVERY DAY. If nobody shot him out in public, they're not going to shoot him in the statehouse. Moron.

So far NH, but the Dems are working on "fixing" that.

Back
Top Bottom