Was I sabotaged???

Reading this thread is pissing me off. If you are 100% legal I would call the EPO's. You never know, they may have other victims or an active investigation going. Every year this crap seems to increase. Last year a buddy of mine was hunting public/town land w/a permit. In the middle of his hunt a PETA freak comes walking through the woods walking her dog blowing a whistle and yelling. This behavior is Hunter harassment and is illegal in MA !!!

Another option is Taper dye. Try a google search. I've used this stuff before for work related issues. It will get all over the bastard and takes a while for it to wear off. Long enough for people to say, "Why are your hand's all blue ? "

Dont let this crap ruin your hunt. Fight the fight and cont. to enjoy the sport.

Last edited:
Last year a buddy of mine was hunting public/town land w/a permit. In the middle of his hunt a PETA freak comes walking through the woods walking her dog blowing a whistle and yelling.

Stop hunting and follow them. Don't say a word to them. Just follow them. Write down their license plate number, make and model and turn them in to Fish and Game. Go to your favorite boards and post their plate number, make, model and description of the person. Let nature take it's course.

Most of them that do this are just off their Ritalin.

Checking my cameras and every one is broken... The cards were not fully inserted, and looked to be glued in. Needed pliers to pull out!!! New cards won't insert, and the one that will take a card, won't take pics....

Was I messed with, or some strange malfunction...

They might of been able to find two of them, but no way on the others.
They were well hidden.

Any thoughts, or has this happened to anyone?

http://www.eye.fi/products/mobilex2

Is there any way to detect cameras, aside from metal detectors?

Do they have a flash to give themselves away?

Does your wife or kids not agree with you going hunting?

Could your "buddy" be screwing around with you?

Could the cameras be defective all at the same time?

I'd say set them up, then wait and see.

Did you look around to see if anyone else had cameras up, pointed where you set yours up? Like someone else said, maybe someone got there before you and are not good sports. For that matter, maybe they were up in a stand watching you.

Good luck!

Some have a flash some are IR. My wife could care less, and my sons like to hunt with me. My friend, who is just getting into it, bought a few cameras to set up with mine and his were messed with too.
During some scouting I've found other people's cameras out there, the closest about 50 yards from a trail I'm set up on. Looked for a stand, but saw nothing. I'll be moving my stands today. Thursday I got busted by one who went in behind me. I checked it out, and there's a nice rub line Of about five trees. I'll set up n there, stands and cameras.

Back
Top Bottom