Warthog Gear Holsters Rant/Suggestions needed.

MAD Geary

NES Member
Here's the deal, I ordered a holster on September 27th from warthog gear holsters. It said 14-21 day wait time to delivery, Sure no problem I understand small shop manufacturing. I've ordered from them before and it took two weeks for delivery. Well it's going on over 5 weeks now and nothing, I can't even get an email response checking in.

My credit card was charged the 29th of September. Well it's been 5 weeks and nothing, I've sent two emails and haven't received a response. Left a post on their Facebook, still nothing. There is no phone number to contact them ANYWHERE, just an email address of which they don't respond [angry]

So is my only option calling my credit card company and disputing the transaction?

Sorry to hear that. I only have one Warthog holster, bought it from them back in April based on another members recommendation. It took about 3 weeks, but I got it and like it. Hope you get yours soon.

WOW, that's usually not like Rick the Owner, I have bought a few and it's always my main holster for grab and go since they stand up so well over time. My brother ordered one 4 weeks ago and got his a few day's ago for his LC9.
One of mine---> IMG_1646.JPG

Last edited:
Damn he already got it? I have one for my Glock 42. Ordered one for my new Glock 43, I understand being busy with production. But not replying to emails [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom