• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WARSAW WALL

Hi Fellow C&R Junkies,

Here's a quick and crappy shot of my humble Euro SKS iron heap. I just got the top rifle from MashedPotatoJohnson out of Huston. Took 2 months of Kali DOJ "Delay Delivery" hassle. Top to bottom:
'51 Tula light refurb BBQ, where there's #s they match, only the stock is forced, doesn't seem run much, bolt and hammer face look new, over all excellent
'54 as issued Tula but ruined by the former 01 FFL who bought it new for $89 bucks back in the day, I call it the "Green Hornet"
'54 Izhevsk refurb all matching and not run much
'59 M59C Yugoslavian as issued with correct sling, about the cleanest SKS I have
'60 M56 Romanian, (Transylvania actually) forced in many areas, rough furniture, typical example for a Romy, good bore but looks like a vet
'69 & '70 M56 Albanian both matching, '70 is nicer
These guys are all cosmo free, clean and functional main battle rifles but are hanger queens. Someday I'll do a better pictorial layout, thanks for looking, enjoy. PAX

Thanks Fellas, I had another Romy and Alby but moved them at the height of the plague panic. PX

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom