Warrens response to Gun Control Opposition email

What do we expect from a person that checked a box to get a "privileged" position at Harvard?

I was surprised she hunted with guns as I thought she would have used a bow and arrow. [wink]

What is a Rambo-style high capacity magazine and where can I get one?

"Can I get me a hunting license here"? - The guy who held the "job" before her.

we are more than 2%. things are turning is this country and mass. just a matter of time. like jeffferson said. when the takers outnumber the doers a democracy fails. won't happen because the takers are too lazy to f with the doers.

Same boiler-plate response she's been whipping out for the past year. It's - sadly - a waste of time even emailing any of these tools. Call - and I mean CALL EVERY DAY! And if you can, get to a public forum where they will be and do your best to get your questions and comments to be heard. I call these offices so often, I'm pretty sure they know my voice by now.

It's time to call them and tell them that we don't need them for anything but protection against a tyrannical government. One of which she is part of and heavily pushing for.

I skimmed her response and stopped when I saw the word "hunting." Because its the start of all the lies to follow.

Her staff did the same : skim ... Skim ... Pro gun. " send out form letter 22. "

I wonder what the stock Anti Gun letter response is ?

Her staff reads the first sentence about how you oppose gun control and they queue up the form letter. It would probably be more effective to tape your letter to a rock and throw it through her home window. Repeat weekly.

You're right, although I think that it would be a waste of a perfectly good rock.

How can voting fix this, when it was voting that brought us this phony in the first place?

She cares not about your opinion, as she knows that you did not, and will not, vote for her.

Gun people are an unpopular, and tiny, minority in this state.

I wonder what the response would be if you said that you opposed the use of globes in public schools, as the earth is flat? Different form letter?

Back
Top Bottom