• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Warrens response to Gun Control Opposition email

This came from the great Senator of MA after being emailed and told I OPPOSE ANY GUN CONTROL AND WOULD BE SURE THEY GET NO VOTES COME ELECTION TIME.

This was her response,

Thank you for contacting me about gun control measures.

Like millions of people across the country, I was heartbroken by the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School last December. I do not know how to explain the deaths of twenty innocent children or why six heroic teachers had to make the ultimate sacrifice for their students.

I grew up in family that used guns. My older brothers hunted, and I learned to shoot when I was in grade school. I have great respect for the role that hunting and guns play in many communities across the country and believe there is a place for responsible gun ownership in our society. But I also don't think anyone needs military-grade assault weapons to hunt or Rambo-style high capacity magazines to protect their family from intruders.

That's why I will continue to support a comprehensive set of reforms to reduce gun violence. I voted in favor of measures to improve background checks for gun purchases, increase penalties for gun trafficking, limit the size of ammunition magazines, and reauthorize the expired ban on military-style assault weapons.

The Senate recently took a series of votes on measures to curb gun violence but failed to approve any legislation. When faced with the chance to vote for a bipartisan compromise to ensure that universal background checks prevent dangerous people from purchasing guns - something that 90% of Americans support - a minority of U.S. Senators blocked reform.

There is no single way to stop gun violence, and there is certainly room for disagreement on the steps that we should take. But I hope that we can agree that we have a responsibility to ourselves and to our children to take the steps we can to stop the violence. I will keep your thoughts in mind as I continue to look for other steps we can take to protect our children and families from these terrible tragedies. I believe that is my responsibility as a United States Senator - and as a mother and grandmother

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Warren
United States Senator

Washington, DC
317 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Phone: 202-224-4543

Douchegbag

Last edited:
someone else posted the exact same letter from her not long ago. She is a c word, for sure. What does she care? She HAS armed security whenever she needs it. Who gives a **** about you, peon?

someone else posted the exact same letter from her not long ago.

I missed it, tried doing a search to find it. Figured the letter itself would be a dupe. Its not shocking in the least, just wanted to show how much of a C-word she really is.....like we all already didnt know [rolleyes]

But I also don't think anyone needs military-grade assault weapons to hunt or Rambo-style high capacity magazines to protect their family from intruders.

You're right granny, no one needs an assault rifle to hunt. That's why no one does! Assault Rifle does not equal AR-15.

And what the F*** does Rambo have to do with anything?

I've always found it ridiculous and ironic that she brings up Rambo; a character with a solid, upright and brave past, who just wandered into a small town, and was harassed for no reason by .gov and decided to fight back with everything he had.

But I also don't think anyone needs military-grade assault weapons to hunt or Rambo-style high capacity magazines to protect their family from intruders.

She's against "military grade" stuff now too? As in mil-spec components?

Or is she only against "assault weapons" that are mil-spec?

Or does she just not know what the hell she's talking about? I've got a pretty good idea which.

i'd email her "this is my home defense firearm":

4D094AA2-2694-416C-8D4F-C5BA359D634E_zpsgwzl91l5.jpg

I got almost the same message last year. She still hasn't changed her form letter response. If you do a search you can find her various responses. I think that the first paragraph changes, and the order might be shifted but that is it.

This response just proves that sending letters and e-mails are a waste of time.
same response form letter to all no matter what is sent. A lack of votes is all these
people will respond to.

i'd email her "this is my home defense firearm":

4D094AA2-2694-416C-8D4F-C5BA359D634E_zpsgwzl91l5.jpg

How does the transition to pistol work on that bad boy? Do you point the rifle into the air to aim the pistol, or do you just rip off the camo tape like a badass? And when was the group buy?

I missed it, tried doing a search to find it. Figured the letter itself would be a dupe. Its not shocking in the least, just wanted to show how much of a C-word she really is.....like we all already didnt know [rolleyes]

Yeah I was pointing out how much of a twat she is, issuing staff written form letters like this. I started reading yours and was like wait I've read this before. F her.

Send it back to her office with a log of dog shit in the envelope.

This response just proves that sending letters and e-mails are a waste of time.
same response form letter to all no matter what is sent. A lack of votes is all these
people will respond to.
Her staff reads the first sentence about how you oppose gun control and they queue up the form letter. It would probably be more effective to tape your letter to a rock and throw it through her home window. Repeat weekly.

I would have guessed that her and her brothers use recurve bows given the fact that she's 1/32 native american and all.

LOL!!!!!

It's the same basic letter I got a year ago.. However this part is different:

I grew up in family that used guns. My older brothers hunted, and I learned to shoot when I was in grade school. I have great respect for the role that hunting and guns play in many communities across the country and believe there is a place for responsible gun ownership in our society. But I also don't think anyone needs military-grade assault weapons to hunt or Rambo-style high capacity magazines to protect their family from intruders

The fact that her brothers are FUDDS is the same, but the Rambo reference is newer. I hadn't seen that before.

In one of my letters to her, I called her out on her Native American heritage. I, apparently, also have a smidge of Native American heritage, as do lots of people with families that came to America by way of Quebec. Anyway, I really put it to her that she should be pro-gun given the treatment of the American Indian by our own government. She don't give two F's about anything but herself.

Her staff reads the first sentence about how you oppose gun control and they queue up the form letter. It would probably be more effective to tape your letter to a rock and throw it through her home window. Repeat weekly.

Yea, but when you clog up her interns/staffers with having to open, scan, and send out a reply, it wastes their time. That's good enough for me.

She's right. We don't. We need those things to fight against tyranny. Since she's a tyrant, she'd naturally oppose those things.

the 'representation' the people of MA get is absolutely despicable. But then I look at the voters who put her in, and the Rino who was running against her.

the 'representation' the people of MA get is absolutely despicable. But then I look at the voters who put her in, and the Rino who was running against her.

Yeah it sucks for the 2% of us here who like real freedom. We don't vote for that shit.

I need to start thinking about a move.

Back
Top Bottom