• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Warren Tolman says all guns sold in Mass will have smart locks

Tonight in Mansfield Warren Tolman stated that if elected Atty. General that within 30 days of
taking office that all gun manufacturers will have to install smart devices before it can be sold in
Massachusetts. He also believes that he doesn't need House or Senate approval to implement
this law because he can do it by Executive Order. Regardless of where you are politically you
must admit that we have become Russia.

We need to come together now if you want to preserve your rights as an American​ we need
to come together. Tell your friends. Get out the vote. Call his campaign and voice your displeasure.
Go to his campaign events and challenge him in public. He believes this crap really works. You want
to gamble your families safety? Let's see if this gathers life and is passed along or we as usual become
sheep, Bah and do nothing. For to long saying the initials NRA has been treated like a four letter word.
We are proud of our beliefs. Not sheepish. Show your pride and pass this on. God knows the media
will never challenge him on it so we must take every opportunity to do it ourselves.

I've given you the warning. Let's see how we react.

Sincerely, Steve Harris
Always proud to say I'm an NRA member

Last edited:
We'll stay out of his bedroom in he stays out of our safes.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

I'm actually quite surprised that MA hasn't come out with some insane laws to follow suit with NY, CT, CO, etc. You would think the other shoe is bound to drop eventually.

Fingerprint recognition? are you freakin' kidding me?
Yeah, that technology works so well that they recently got rid of it, in favor of a PIN number. The crappy system couldn't pick up a print under ideal conditions, can you imagine being in life or death situation depending on that technology?
Also since this is going to affect new firearms only, used gun prices will sky rocket even higher in MA. Can you imagine what that MA legal Glock will be selling for then?

"Warren has proposed using Attorney General’s power under the state’s existing consumer protection statute, Chapter 93A, to mandate the use of fingerprint recognition technology on all new firearms sold in the Commonwealth"

For that rump swab to make that statement, which he should know is full of fail, (hopefully the average Dem voter knows he's just ball washing) shows the length he's willing to go for votes !

Is this the same guy who was a state senator years back who changed his vote at the last minute against the death penalty which was the deciding vote and has never been up for vote since then in the state senate?

Last edited:
I left him a love note on FB
"And I will never waver in my determination to ensure that every person in this Commonwealth has someone to speak for them in the Attorney General’s office."
You haven't even gotten elected yet and you are already wavering in your own commitments sir. You say you want everyone represented equally but yet you support a bill the essentially discriminates against gun owners in this state. The idea that you want to circumvent the system to implement a law or regulation that directly effects gun owners and their ability to purchase firearms is draconian at the least.
It's not the best but you get the idea.

Back
Top Bottom