Warning, NH House back in session, Our rights at risk!!!

They want conservatives to live in fear before and after doing the people's business.

It's a liberal progressive's MO. Get people to live in fear so the government can "protect" them. What they really want is to get the population to live in fear so they control them. The lib/progs hate it when they can't get us conservatives to quake in our shoes with all consuming fear.

It's a liberal progressive's MO. Get people to live in fear so the government can "protect" them. What they really want is to get the population to live in fear so they control them. The lib/progs hate it when they can't get us conservatives to quake in our shoes with all consuming fear.

Yeah, but, in fairness - that is also the Republican MO. Terrorists around every corner! Patriot Act! Et cetera, ad nauseum.

Yeah, but, in fairness - that is also the Republican MO. Terrorists around every corner! Patriot Act! Et cetera, ad nauseum.

True enough, but the politicians who are being hit with everything from public harassment to deadly violence are being targeted by the left.

I don't see a lot of repubs as friends either, so there's that. many repubs are statists which I abhor.

Motion by Rep. Packard to print in the House Journal all remarks and colloquy on all Rule 63 issues. I wanted all remarks to be on the record, and so I voted Yes; the motion passed by a roll call vote 289-87.

This is another roll call deserving of scrutiny -- who are the 87 reps who voted to hide their remarks from the light of day?

Back
Top Bottom