Warning: Dangerous Glocks fire when you pull the trigger!

But - police are the only people who can be trusted with firearms!

Unlike a gun with a traditional safety, a Glock will fire if the trigger is pulled — making the discovery of an unattended gun in the Capitol complex particularly concerning.

Gun experts.

db84191e676979e5016f6b4e24897f6f0d697e99f74a3a6f7bcb5b8a47046aef.jpg

All glocks belong in the bathroom preferably flushed
Fair enough...if it were a 1911, the safety could have been off anyway (and the hammer cocked) and it would have been perfectly safe since it probably would have failed to fire anyway unless it was $2500 or had magical magazines custom tailored to it.

I guess I had a special Glock and loaded my own safety ammo. Set the primer depth just right and you too will have a special Glock.

All glocks belong in the bathroom preferably flushed

True that! Ugly ass guns.

Hey man, I'm ugly but dependable, too. Glock ethic.

Yep, ugly and really not that accurate without a little work. But... you can flush one and come back a month later and it will go bang when you pull the trigger. My family in free states leave them in the glove box or tool box in their trucks / cars.

Stay tuned for the next bill from the Donks wanting to mandate guns that don't go bang when you pull the trigger.

Glocks should be re-designed to fire DAO. That's the only way that I would carry one. Flame me if you want. Jack.
In fairness, the striker mechanism is not the same as single action. There are a few "rate limiting steps" before the firing pin is released. Whereas with single action, the trigger directly releases the sear and the hammer falls down.

Back
Top Bottom