Wareham LTC timeframe....

Hello folks...maybe its been discussed already on here, but didn't have much time to Search it out. I'm about a week away from the end of my 90 day grace period. Any idea how long Wareham is taking to get them back to us at this point??? Ridiculous....

I have a friend who applied new app in later April and the told him 4 months...but that means nothing I was told by LO 10-12 wkd and here I am at 15 still nothing

Last edited:
Isn't Stanley the chief there now? He was an ******* when he was up in the Andover area.
Yes, Joe, he is the chief. Unless that leopard found a way to change his spots, I would say that he is still an arrogant prick! He used to require doctor's letters for LTC in North Andover, then "B-ram" the applicants. He lost his driver's license twice; once for not paying a speeding ticket in Vermont and once for drunk driving in Reading when he hit the MBTA railroad crossing on Route 28 after returning drunk from a MA Chiefs of Police outdoor party. He begged to keep his job, had to write a letter of apology to the people of North Andover for the scandal (published in the Lawrence Eagle-Tribune newspaper; according to him, he admitted to drinking only "one cup" of beer! Yeah, right!). A lot of mercy was shown to him, but the following year, he fired one of his own men after he was arrested on the same charge. I went to college with his sister and she was an arrogant little shit as well. Guess it runs in the family. Good luck to any Wareham LTC holders or applicants!

Back
Top Bottom