War in Ukraine hardware photos megatsunami

ha, stumbled on this video about "the boots" again, it's a riot aside from "sleeping" separatists ... you get my drift. This was in 2015, when Ukrainian army was still wasn't supplied enough, neither with guns or boots. It's different now, but this video was just epic. The soldier from Ukrainian 17th tank brigade, seems still under heavy effect of adrenalin, right after separatists retreated leaving their dead.

this is what he is saying:

Do you see me dad? I'm going to shoot this vid ...
This ******* is dead, and this one doesn't feel any better
And this, I'll take this spent muha (tube from recoilless launcher) to kids in school, ****, children will have separatist muha ... and this one I'll take, ****, lots of muha's, take as many as you want. I came once begging to get a ****ing empty tube for kids back home, no luck ... and here we got shitload of these, whatever you want, RPG ...
Why didn't you ****ing stay home? Hey, you didn't want to stay home? Whatever.
Holy shit, look at those ****ing boots! Friend, don't get pissed, I am wearing ****ing wet sneakers and you got ****ing awesome boots. I am no thief but I earned those boots.
[separatist radio transmission: we can't find call signs Doc, Cosmos and Karen]
****, people, don't judge me, our army is poor ... ****, can't ****ing take these off a dead body, **** me! Common, take those boots off, ******* ...
[separatist radio transmission: he doesn't know Doc, Cosmos and Karen]
Here is your ****ing Docs and Cosmoses ... I was ****ing offing them before and will again, ****, *******, what else good do you have? Ok, **** it, I don't want anything else from you. I am taking your boots. ****, no one gives us boots like these, ****ing Ukraine is poor and you guys are rich, so **** you ...
[separatist radio transmission: they are all gone, no need to extract]
Yeah, all your ****ing 200s (KIAs) are here ... yeah, this we are listening on separatists radio transmissions ... because it was ****ing bad here ... fooh, comrades, this was Alexander Yuhiminko, right from the front lines.

[video=youtube_share;tC4DIrJeL08]http://youtu.be/tC4DIrJeL08[/video]

boots ... make sure you got good boots [laugh]

0_94b8f_14cb6ff7_XL.png

Are those bullpup ak conversions in posts 35/36? WTF?

those bullpups were made by the separatists in the last couple of years and were captured as far as I know by Ukis. There is some additional photos about folding stocks that they were making, but those were boring. Seems like they were putting some thought in these bullpups but craftsmanship isn't quite there yet.

While they are fighting, kids their age in the US are complaining about how they are triggered by Trump and looking for their safe space

I must be getting older, those faces look 12-14, probably skinny on army rations. I read a lot of accounts in WWII or other wars older dudes encountering recent draftees and could not shoot them because they looked like kids.

Back
Top Bottom