Wants a new toy

Anyone know where i can get one of these???? Hey Milsurps 4 Me i am trying to get
modern with a new camera LoL S.D.

Attachments

• DSCN0047 cannon.jpg
    DSCN0047 cannon.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Hey Al,

Hope you been doing well. I have not gotten to the club in a couple months.
I look forward to seeing you over there come the good weather.

Max

Wants new Toy

I saw that cannon at the Fort in St Augustine Florida and thought what a nice Lawn
piece for the front of my house but what i was realy trying was to learn how to put pictures
on this damn computer! My Grandson is here in Daytona going to Embry Riddle University
so i got him to walk me through this Digital camera crap! i took notes but 24hours later
i cant make heads or tails of my notes so i will have to get back up north and start
taking pictures af all my junk and put them on this site so as to bore the hell out of you guys anyway Mil-4me thanks for the site im needin one of them beauties.

Take care Sheriff-Digital-Duddley

I saw that cannon at the Fort in St Augustine Florida and thought what a nice Lawn
piece for the front of my house but what i was realy trying was to learn how to put pictures
on this damn computer! My Grandson is here in Daytona going to Embry Riddle University
so i got him to walk me through this Digital camera crap! i took notes but 24hours later
i cant make heads or tails of my notes so i will have to get back up north and start
taking pictures af all my junk and put them on this site so as to bore the hell out of you guys anyway Mil-4me thanks for the site im needin one of them beauties.

Take care Sheriff-Digital-Duddley

I would be more then happy to help you along - you can call me anytime or I can stop by if need be.

Back
Top Bottom