Wanted - Referral for Labrador Breeder

ccm75

NES Member
We are looking for a American/ Field Yellow Lab pup (as oppossed to British) any where in New England. Hoping for hunting parents with large heads and deep chests. Hunting blood lines but family dogs also.

If anyone knows of a good breeder or someone that has an American Yellow Lab that may know someone, please let me know. Would like to get a puppy this spring.

woof.

Thanks

I know a great place to get labs. I stumbled into it a few years ago when i was getting a new pup for a my girlfriends parents christmas gift. The first dogs mother worked for the DEA and the father was a championship hunter. Since we have bought 2 more from them. It's a bit of a drive adirondack state forest but well worth it in terms of quality and $. PM me if you would like the details.

I know a great place to get labs. I stumbled into it a few years ago when i was getting a new pup for a my girlfriends parents christmas gift. The first dogs mother worked for the DEA and the father was a championship hunter. Since we have bought 2 more from them. It's a bit of a drive adirondack state forest but well worth it in terms of quality and $. PM me if you would like the details.

Thanks for the info. We are on hold for now but I will keep your contact info.

Back
Top Bottom