Want to shoot SA Scout or SOCOM

Long a fan of the M14 clones, I would like an opportunity to shoot a short-barrelled version. Please let me know if you are available and will consider this. I will endeavor to make it worth your while.

One of the guys at a rifle training class I took two months ago had one on training day one. He let me shoot it and it was a hoot. He had a Trijicon Accupoint 1.25-4X and it was amazingly fast. The rifle had a vertical foregrip and in combination with a chicken wing grip with the right hand, it was very controllable.

Long a fan of the M14 clones, I would like an opportunity to shoot a short-barrelled version. Please let me know if you are available and will consider this. I will endeavor to make it worth your while.

Get in touch with Whitey627. He shoots at MRA and is a great guy. I will bet if you bring ammo, he will let you try it out.

Edit to add: Next time you are in the Dunks in Brewster, look around Never know who is there watching you [wink]

RGS,

You are making me paranoid. I do remember the last time I was at a DD in Brewster (actually, I thought I was in Dennis), and if I had known you were there, I would have said hello. I am usually good with faces and bad with names, but in your case I think it is the opposite.

Please give me a call sometime (as I have misplaced your number), or contact me at:

parkedinred at hotmail.com

I'm not sure where you are, but if you're ever out in The Berkshires drop me a line - would be glad to let you wring out the SOCOM-16 in or out of the Troy MCS. I bring it to member shoots as well and it's always open for anyone who wants to try it out...

I have one with an aimpoint. I'll bring it to the next appleseed. [smile] Or if you want earlier, the next time I'll be out shooting will be the 14th at Harvard.

Back
Top Bottom