Wall safes

Im looking for a wall safe but im not quite sure which one will be the best for the money i want it to mount into 16 on center studs and be deep enough for 2x4 walls any idea would really be appreciated.

Unless you were going to bury it in a concrete wall, it probably only needs to be relatively sturdy. I would imagine a sawzall could remove even the most rugged wall safe from drywall and studs in under a minute.

Unless you were going to bury it in a concrete wall, it probably only needs to be relatively sturdy. I would imagine a sawzall could remove even the most rugged wall safe from drywall and studs in under a minute.

saw that in a movie once. Guy breaks in, house is vacant, finds safe behind painting. Proceeds to put his ear and listen to the tumblers...can't open it. reaches into his bag and pulls out a circular saw, plugs it in, cuts across the top & bottom.
Takes safe & Sheetrock ! [rofl]

yeah i mean most safes are not 100% "safe" but I'm just looking to keep my girlfriend out of my little treasures :) , especially when it comes to a big sale at macy's........or an entry level Hamburgler

Back
Top Bottom