• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wait, what?

Hunting from a tree in Montana for whitetail??? Yup. Man its been a while since I've done this.

View attachment 800229
Hunting for pronghorn in the prairie, Hunting up in the mountains for elk, fishing for trout in the streams and hanging off a river bottom cottonwood for whitetails all in the same month.

Your such a douchebag.....because Im jealous.

I see your assimilating into Montana well......Your ruining your brown is down MA reputation.
I know. Don't understand what's happened. One of these would have been dinner back in mass. Now I just sit and just watch them. I've passed on a half dozen deer so far this season that were less than 20 yards and broadside.

The focus and perspective makes it look like you're 5" into that tree. LOL. I was thinking, "Is he really afraid of heights or something?"
I know! I'm at 16 feet where my platform was.

The browns are in and hungry. I lost what I believe is my biggest one so far of the river. My seven weight streamer rod was put to the test. Got a few in the 17 inch range though.

20230928_084502.jpg

I know. Don't understand what's happened. One of these would have been dinner back in mass. Now I just sit and just watch them. I've passed on a half dozen deer so far this season that were less than 20 yards and broadside.
Its what happens when deer are managed properly and you see them reliably.........no reason to act like Jo Jo the circus clown and go killing deer cause you saw one, like they do in my area of MA. Which is hard to blame people because if its the only deer you see and want to eat it, well.....better shoot it on your zone 10 hunting in zone 5 doe permit.

Back
Top Bottom