W. Springfield Gun Show March 5-6

It was a good show for me, definitely down on table count, but plenty there to purchase. Had a little bit of everything.. Lots of people, and that middle aisle sucked.. Plenty of guns and plenty of deals from what I saw and I wasn't looking. Picked up another Model 360J from Mike at Guns and Gun Parts, didn't want to miss it. Traded the last one I bought from Mike for a Block, I mean Glock.. sorry Drew, had to have another one... [grin] Picked up a stock from the UTC guy, nice little one, maybe use it for my SBR. Found a nice pre ban mag from the crazy AR guy... some great smoked cheese from the jerky guy, his jerky sucks.. and my favorite gun case guy Morton Ent.... from Pa., I picked up another Keltec gun bag, Tavor gun bag and 3 cheap nylon slings.... I wish I had room for another gun safe...

I was hoping I would find a keltec sub 2000 no luck..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Yea I called Walt he is going to try to save me the next one he gets in. I'm in no rush don't wanna pay panic prices

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

"Traded the last one I bought from Mike for a Block, I mean Glock.. sorry Drew, had to have another one... [grin]"

WOW! Just Wow!

June 4th and 5th looks like the next show, but the flyers state its a Militaria show. Anyone know if they do the regular show in addition to the Military stuff, or if its only Military?
Thanks.

June 4th and 5th looks like the next show, but the flyers state its a Militaria show. Anyone know if they do the regular show in addition to the Military stuff, or if its only Military?
Thanks.

A lot of it is military/collectibles, but there are always some modern gun dealers (and knife dealers) as well as everything else.

Some are exhibits (not for sale) that if you like history, would be of interest to stop, read/look and ask questions.

Thanks.

As LenS said, more historical and display stuff then actual firearms. It's something to do if you have nothing else going on. After all the gun shows in the fall, winter and spring a summer gun show is not particularly well attended.

A lot of it is military/collectibles, but there are always some modern gun dealers (and knife dealers) as well as everything else.

Some are exhibits (not for sale) that if you like history, would be of interest to stop, read/look and ask questions.

Actually, pretty accurate description by Len.... I go every year, it's not as comprehensive as the earlier shows, but I found lots of products that interested me...

Any one go to the show today? Thought I would, but a couple of contractors could only make it over today.

I wanted to go but normal Saturday chores and on-going recovery from some medical problems kept me home. IF I can get enough rest today I might go tomorrow. Trouble is I tire easily and all that walking still causes me problems.

[/WHINE]

I was there when it opened, there was some interesting items as always. The ammo tent had 22LR for a decent price and some steel AK ammo for $239/1000.

Back
Top Bottom