• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

VP 9

Any one have any experience with the MA compliant model, especially the trigger?
What was FOur Seasons selling price?
thanks!

These are hot, I do want one. I'll head to four seasons Friday and see if they still have any to look at.

Four seasons sold out of these last Saturday. If anyone was lucky enough to buy one how much was it?

AFAIK these are easy to acquire from out-of-state vendors. plenty of MA FFLs should be willing to transfer the VP9 at this point. there's really no reason to wait around for a local FFL to have them stocked

They had none with night sights. Figure $100 ish more for night sights. Pullman Arms had some the other day including with night sights but their price is ~$50 higher. The MA trigger is the same as the free state trigger. Not sure how they got it past the AG without a 10lb trigger, (lacking a manual safety) but it appears they did.

Wow, that's gonna be tough to beat with an out of state vendor + transfer fee. Gotta love FS's prices on guns.

I would have been OK with paying a little more elsewhere. I just lucked out and checked my email just as Carl sent out the message about having a few in stock.

I would have been OK with paying a little more elsewhere. I just lucked out and checked my email just as Carl sent out the message about having a few in stock.
If you buy one at Four Seasons, check to make sure that the gun's serial number matches the serial number on the box and on the spent shell envelope. There have been errors.

Last edited:
If you buy one at Four Seasons, check to make sure that the gun's serial number matches the serial number on the box and on the spent shell envelope. There have been errors.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/269883-WTT-H-amp-K-VP9-Box-Shell-For-Box-Shell

I never would have thought to check that. Just looked and mine match. Hopefully someone sees your post and you get it corrected. Did you check with Carl to see if they can arrange the swap? They must know who they sold the gun that matches the serial number on your box. Even if he won't give you the info he can probably make a call to get it fixed.

I never would have thought to check that. Just looked and mine match. Hopefully someone sees your post and you get it corrected. Did you check with Carl to see if they can arrange the swap? They must know who they sold the gun that matches the serial number on your box. Even if he won't give you the info he can probably make a call to get it fixed.
They alerted me to the mix-up and I offered to come back in to do a swap, but they said don't bother. They were more concerned with fixing the paperwork as my FA-10 was based on the box serial number and not the gun serial number. But after I thought about it, I decided I don't really want a mismatched box and gun. I'll ask here first, but if no one responds, I'll see if Carl will give me the phone number of the person who bought the other mismatched set.

I put my name in for one at The Gun Parlor. Missed out on one of the three from MFS last Tuesday, those went quick. Guess I should have checked Pullman Arms.

They alerted me to the mix-up and I offered to come back in to do a swap, but they said don't bother. They were more concerned with fixing the paperwork as my FA-10 was based on the box serial number and not the gun serial number. But after I thought about it, I decided I don't really want a mismatched box and gun. I'll ask here first, but if no one responds, I'll see if Carl will give me the phone number of the person who bought the other mismatched set.

this is why i ask them to confirm my serial # before they file an FA-10. i've seen so many mixups its ridiculous. there are probably tons of people with wrong FA-10s issued under their name. ba-hum-bug

this is why i ask them to confirm my serial # before they file an FA-10. i've seen so many mixups its ridiculous. there are probably tons of people with wrong FA-10s issued under their name. ba-hum-bug
This was the first time ever that I did not confirm the numbers all around... and wouldn't you know it, I got zinged. [thinking]

Now watch. The state will think I bought two of them, assuming FSGuns did another FA-10 with the right serial number. When the JBTs come breaking down my door looking for every gun on their list, they'll think I am holding back on them. [shocked]

Oh well. Maybe I'll be in NH by then. Live free or die! [wink]

The VP9 is one of those handguns that just melts in the palm of your hand. I absolutely love the balance, the feel, how she gets warm when I wrap my hand around her as she's squirting bullets. Everyone should own one.
OK, On a real note, see above, its a great handgun and yes, get the LE version with Nights and 3 mags. I am going to sell a rifle to get another. Sometimes companies just get their act together even more so and spew out a great product, this is one of them.
Remington, please take notice, ahem!
Merry Christmas all!!

This was the first time ever that I did not confirm the numbers all around... and wouldn't you know it, I got zinged. [thinking]

Now watch. The state will think I bought two of them, assuming FSGuns did another FA-10 with the right serial number. When the JBTs come breaking down my door looking for every gun on their list, they'll think I am holding back on them. [shocked]

Oh well. Maybe I'll be in NH by then. Live free or die! [wink]

Carl should be able to issue you a letter indicating incorrect FA10 was issued. it's really not a big deal as long as some documentation can be had. at least that's my feeling on it.

The VP9 is one of those handguns that just melts in the palm of your hand. I absolutely love the balance, the feel, how she gets warm when I wrap my hand around her as she's squirting bullets. Everyone should own one.
OK, On a real note, see above, its a great handgun and yes, get the LE version with Nights and 3 mags. I am going to sell a rifle to get another. Sometimes companies just get their act together even more so and spew out a great product, this is one of them.
Remington, please take notice, ahem!
Merry Christmas all!!

Some very serious shooters i know have bought and absolutely love the VP9. I haven't shot one yet, unfortunately.

Carl should be able to issue you a letter indicating incorrect FA10 was issued. it's really not a big deal as long as some documentation can be had. at least that's my feeling on it.
At this point, I'm just mad at myself for buying a brand new $600 gun in someone else's box and walking out the door with a wrong FA-10. I'm sure there is some way to fix an incorrect serial number on an FA-10 but I couldn't find it on the net. When Carl's guy said he would fix it, I hope he meant with the state and not just in Carl's bound book.

And yes, I would like some piece of paper that tells me that everything is good with the state.

Correcting it with the state? meh... who cares. long as you have a receipt indicating the correct SN. There is nothing in MGL mandating that the data in the states crappy database be correct.

I was able to get on a pre-order back during the summer. Picked it up with night sights and 3 mags for $627 shipped no tax. Deals are out there. If you want anything hk from out of state vendors head to hkpro.com. very friendly folks over there

Back
Top Bottom