• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Vihtavuori locally

PappyM3

NES Member
Does anybody know a shop that stocks Vihtavuori locally (MA/southern NH)?

Glenn's will have VV rifle powders but don't think I've ever seen VV pistol powders there. Not sure what you're looking for.

I think I've seen VV rifle powders at Cabelas too.

Glenn's will have VV rifle powders but don't think I've ever seen VV pistol powders there. Not sure what you're looking for.

I think I've seen VV rifle powders at Cabelas too.

Thinking about picking up some N105 to test for a light supersonic 300BLK load, but otherwise rifle powders.

yeah I don't know which ones Glenn was carrying, I don't use it so never looked close.

You can also check Al's in Derry

Al's in Derry had a very limited selection of VV powders when I was there last week. I was looking for N310 and N320, he had neither. Call first...

Al's in Derry had a very limited selection of VV powders when I was there last week. I was looking for N310 and N320, he had neither. Call first...
You can find those in stock online if interested. I got a bunch of N320 and gave up trying to find locally and just bought it online.

You can find those in stock online if interested. I got a bunch of N320 and gave up trying to find locally and just bought it online.
Same. I was told that VV produces powder in batches, so everyone online might be out and then everyone has it. From what I have seen, that sounds accurate. For a couple of months no one had it and then a bunch of places had it.

Same. I was told that VV produces powder in batches, so everyone online might be out and then everyone has it. From what I have seen, that sounds accurate. For a couple of months no one had it and then a bunch of places had it.

Same thing happens with all powders, not just VV.

Back
Top Bottom