Looking for Vihtavuori powder in NH shops - does any NH dealer carry it?

Looking for Vihtavuori powder in NH shops - does any NH dealer carry it?

I'm pretty sure Shooters Outpost and Riley's does not.

I'm looking to pick up a few 1lb to load develop before possibly ordering a larger quantity.

I have seen VV on the shelf at shooter outpost, it was one of the rifle powders. I have never seen N320 (if that's one you are looking for) on the shelf at any shop.

i know it's not nh, but glenn's reloading in n. reading had vv last time i was there.
i think i have a partial can of n105 at home, probably only loaded like 100 rounds of 9mm just to try it out. it's just sitting on the shelf right now.
i'm in southern nh, if you wanna swing by, you can have it.

A word of caution: N105 doesn't come in any size except small (1lb bottles). I know this because it's my preferred powder for my old 38S open gun and it can be a pain using it when you're loading 10gr or so per pop; 1lb doesn't go very far! I have a couple pounds of 3N38 that I wanted to do testing on before I switched back to Production. I'll most likely go back to HS6 if I load for that gun again though.

To the actual question: there was a store up there near Manchester that carried all the VV powders a few years back...wasn't one of the big ones, a little place that a buddy and I found on the way back from a gun show up there. Trying to remember the name.....

Call Al's in Derry to see if he has any in stock. I love seeing him open the door to the powder room each visit. He had 231 my last visit so I had to get some. [smile]

Call Al's in Derry to see if he has any in stock. I love seeing him open the door to the powder room each visit. He had 231 my last visit so I had to get some. [smile]

Yeah his powder "closet" is awesome. Sometimes I hate being rushed in there as I like to browse what he has for powder. No biggie though.

I said nothing about any vendor shipping to any location. I live in southern NH, and was asking for local VV powder. Vendor was mentioned. note my location

I have no problem with anything you posted. You're not the one that posted the name of the vendor (which you can't see any more because I deleted the posts).

Back
Top Bottom