viewing my own picture

1903Collector

NES Member
I posted a picture in the October new aquisitions thread.

If I go to my post I cannot see the picture, but everybody else can.
If I click edit and go to the editing page and just click save, nothing else, I can see the picture.
I have to do this every time I go to the post..Why?
I am using Internet Explorer for a browser and this happens on every computer I use.

I posted a picture in the October new aquisitions thread.

If I go to my post I cannot see the picture, but everybody else can.
If I click edit and go to the editing page and just click save, nothing else, I can see the picture.
I have to do this every time I go to the post..Why?
I am using Internet Explorer for a browser and this happens on every computer I use.

can you see the pic if you preview the post prior to submitting it?

Transporter: no
Jon: yes, at least I think I understood it correctly. I have had this problem since joining NES. I have three computers at my disposal and have this problem on all of them. It's not a big deal-just annoying.

I tried viewing the source, finding the line and pasting it, all I get is the google search page. When I went back to look at it again the line was missing from the source page....I'm no software expert by any stretch but I think the problem is on the other end and not mine..

Last edited:
I can see it. It's a larger version of your avatar. Very nice I might add.

Last edited:
I don't see it. All I see is "Name: 03A3.jpg Views: 5 Size: 18.4 KB"

I think it's the way he is doing it. Can you click on the 03a3.jpg link?

He is not listing a image URL he is attaching it to the server.

I'm going to have to research this a bit. It's happened to me once or twice a long time ago but never again.

I'm sure it's a known issue with vBulletin. I Just need to search their support forum for a solution.

I don't see it. All I see is "Name: 03A3.jpg Views: 5 Size: 18.4 KB"

I saw the same thing when i first opened this thread. It happens to me every once in a while on this forum. However, If you go to post 12 on this thread http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=9747and click on the link that JonJ posted it will give you a sign in window. Sign in again and come back to this thread and i believe you will be able to see the image. [grin] I just did and now i can see the image

Paul

Back
Top Bottom