Video of a shooting

WOW... A few observations:

1. The vic put up a good fight. Of course in the end, it didn't save him
2. It appeared that the vic was trying to draw a weapon from right appendix area. The first perp saw it and started the hand-to-hand struggle.
3. The second perp really did the vic in: the first perp's gun jammed and was lost in the struggle
4. At 30 sec, a guy ran out of the left door. He must have heard gunshots earlier and actually walked toward it. Situation awareness fail.

Looks like the victim took about 14 rounds. The first shooter was fairly calm about getting his pistol running after each jam. Shooter No. 2 enters and fires at least two rounds before he took the pistol from Shooter No.1 and shot the guy on the floor at least two maybe three times while Shooter No.1 was holding him down, then Shooter No.1 takes one of the pistols from No.2 and puts another six rounds into him before leaving.

They've done this before. [thinking]

What were they shooting, .40's? The guy just wouldn't go down.

Anything from .22lr, .32 to .40 - .45. They aren't as picky as us when it comes to what they shoot. Just as long as it gets the job done. The video is disturbing, but as far as I can see biggest lesson to learn is " be a homie, die homie " . And to properly holster and control your own firearm. Although I can only hope to stay as clear headed to know to pull out a gun while getting shot.

What were they shooting, .40's? The guy just wouldn't go down.

clearly it wasn't a (whatever you carry), a .45, 10mm or .357 sig because the guy would have died after the first shot. [rofl]

my guess: .380's maybe 9mm FMJs
(my non-expert guess only)

Looks like we have two new candidates for lethal injection, though I feel like death by firing squad would be more appropriate for these animals.

You're looking at it wrong. In all likelihood, they waxed another animal just like themselves. And, in all probability, they will eventually end up the same themselves. As long as they just kill each other, let 'em go at it with vigor. Hell, the cops should start strategically leaving the guns and ammo procured from the "buybacks" to arm them up more.

This video shows that there are two things that anyone carrying a gun must have.
They must have the knowledge to easily clear a malfunction, and
They must have a spare loaded magazine.

You're looking at it wrong. In all likelihood, they waxed another animal just like themselves. And, in all probability, they will eventually end up the same themselves. As long as they just kill each other, let 'em go at it with vigor. Hell, the cops should start strategically leaving the guns and ammo procured from the "buybacks" to arm them up more.

That would be a great idea if society could be 100% certain they would kill each other and not resell the guns or even worse, shoot and kill innocent people. This video is disturbing in so many ways, I can't begin to explain them all. To me, this is a prime example why all people should carry a firearm.

I have three reactions to this.

1. The calmness that Shooter #1 has while trying to deal with his malfunctioning gun is truly disturbing. Like this is some sort of routine event for him.

2. It's exactly this kind of sh*t that causes antis to scream about how "evil" guns are. Right. Those were some evil guns right there.

3. And then, trying my best to exhibit an ounce of compassion, I'm just left shaking my head and thinking WTF happens to guys to turn them into this? It's hard to have much faith in humanity.

Back
Top Bottom