[VID] Therapist, with hands in the air, shot by police

normally I think states rights should rule, but since there are so many shootings recently, and so many rulings of "the officer did no wrong", I think the FBI should investigate all of these questionable shootings. Maybe there is something we do not know about this one, due to poor reporting, but it sure seems like attempted murder by the cop who shot.

It seems he was shot "because he might have a gun". well, what about anyone of us, who WOULD have a gun in that situation???? We would get shot too???[sad2]

normally I think states rights should rule, but since there are so many shootings recently, and so many rulings of "the officer did no wrong", I think the FBI should investigate all of these questionable shootings. Maybe there is something we do not know about this one, due to poor reporting, but it sure seems like attempted murder by the cop who shot.

It seems he was shot "because he might have a gun". well, what about anyone of us, who WOULD have a gun in that situation???? We would get shot too???[sad2]

Ordinarily I would agree with you but we have all seen where the FBI's investigation of Hillary went...it seems all of these alphabet soup agencies are swimming in the same cesspool together.

C'mon people. Look at how the guy in the hospital bed is behaving. Does he really look like he's been shot, suffering and recovering from a gunshot wound? He says in the video it felt like a "mosquito." What? And most importantly the cell phone footage of the supposed incident. Do we actually see him get shot? No!

Racial division propaganda with a hidden dose of anti-gun...

Oh boy. How many people have you seen first hand who have been shot? I've seen many, and they can look like many different things. This ain't the movies, you know.

Back
Top Bottom