Vet Arrested/Westboro haters

He got arrested for impersonating an officer of the law and driving on a suspended liscense. I agree that the stalking charge is a bit much, but as for the rest of it...he brought it on himself...

you gotta be kidding me. Nice job cops, arrest a hero to protect the scum of the earth. What`s wrong with this picture?
http://www.military.com/news/articl...at-westboro-rally.html?wh=news&ESRC=army-a.nl

Assuming the "facts" in the article are true, as much as I cannot stand the WBC, what this guy did was illegal. This goes far beyond giving the people of the WBC a thing or two for the horrible things they do to fallen warrior's families. Bottomline here, he lied to the cops. Don't do that. Ever. Even if you're doing nothing wrong, don't lie to them because it only makes it look like your covering something up.

Like I said, if the "facts" are true, this guy may be a hero, but he's a hero in need of help. I hope he gets it.

investigators found items including a rifle, a handgun and more than 90 rounds of ammunition

I am surprised that this does not qualify as an arsenal. But then it was in Free America.

Much as I detest the Westboro Baptist Church and their despicable behavior, the guy was clearly in the wrong.

And for a bit of humor...

Impersonator an officer?! Someone better arrest this lady:

755981_1_.jpg

These people bring out the worst in law abiding citizens,vetrans, and cops.

I am a strong beleiver in the 1st amendment but laying to rest a loved one is the most sacred and emotional thing that any of us will ever do and it should be protected from any and all disturbance.

What these animals do is a disgrace to mankind.

On the battlefield fighting has been stopped so that opposing sides could retreive and bury their dead.

The reverence of the dead has always been recognized by every race,religion,and culture until these idiots showed their moronic heads.

WBC suck donkey dong but the guy broke the law more than once. a susned license is not the crime of the century but impersonation of a police officer can be a deal breaker. Stupid WBC!!!!!

Does that say "Party Polish"?

Now that is funny.

I wish Mall Cops and the TSA looked liked this.

And for you women on the forum, I'm sure we can find some appropriate guys for you. Try "sexy police" in google image search. I just did, and now I feel dirty.

Back on the OP topic. Every time I hear about the Westboro losers, I just get mad.

First rwl1955 do not blame the police for the actions of one individual, I feel the same as you about this WBC and what they are doing. My son is a U.S Marine and just got back in May from his deployment in Helmand Province in Southern Afghanistan, so it really bothers me what is going on in this country. And yes you can be arrested for driving on a suspended license, I know because I have been a police officer for thirty years. the circumstances dictated the police response. What we need to do is where ever they protest a fallen American Hero we must confront them and shield the families from these cowards.

Back
Top Bottom